6b7d0c09a74b2c58dea1c5d5fec91f64.jpg

2084ac75cbfe76b46264482342a08667.jpg

Last edited:

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Reupload :) looks better now.

Wasn't really easy because some of our changes from UA have been applied already in parts but skipped some parts as they are needed on unified tuna builds only... Wasn't easy to find the missing parts [emoji12] I think everything is sorted now.

Enjoy the build!
47857af03b26e6950cf9c7ebd221cfc5.jpg

dharmabm

Sep 30, 2011
Bangkok
Well I don't know why I bothered asking this question, since I had just done a factory reset I went ahead and gave it a try. I would not recommend it, I could not get it to boot even after manually wiping system. Did a clean install and can't get through the setup wizard, it goes through to the last step and tells me I am not signed in and need to use an account the device was last reset with (using opengapps nano). I will attach an image momentarily. I will keep experimenting with a fresh wipe, and might give omni7 and slim7 a try as well since this is a purely experimental phone. Let me know if you want me to test anything, I have maguro. Thanks for your work regardless! :p

Attachments

• IMG_20170818_183015.jpg
    IMG_20170818_183015.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Make sure using proper Pico gapps, also wait some min before going through the setupwizard.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

And make sure using latest TWRP, some gapps don't have love for old recoveries. Added a link to latest one with hw decryption support in OP.

dharmabm

Sep 30, 2011
Bangkok
Well I got it working, installed just the ROM and did a little tweaking then went back and installed opengapps nano. After many fits and starts it is functioning, although I'm thinking about just going with APKpure and fdroid, particularly since it will eventually be for my kid and I'm not to keen on him being tracked by google until he fully understands what that means. Thanks again for your work and I am still willing to test any of your builds if you want.

Reactions: Android-Andi

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
Hey together!

Some of you might have read already on a different thread that i am staying away from Android for some time (not sure yet if i continue later). Private life is complicated at the moment… Lot’s of work in my Job (and looks like it’s not getting better soon…), my gf needs to quit her job (so we’ll only have one income for some time to pay our bills), relationship between me and my gf had better times in the past too…

Well, no need to go more in detail, but I’ve pushed some last Updates for suppported Roms and Devices as a christmas present for you!

Like always: details and downloads can be found here: http://andi34.github.io

I wish you all merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Android-Andi

Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
New builds are up.

Switched to default libion, thx to @Ziyan and @amaces !

Note: don't flash any custom kernel on this build (also AnyKernel isn't compatible ATM)!

Edit:
For those having issues flashing gapps: might be related to added Chromium browser. You can flash the zip attached here to remove it right before flashing gapps: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75401219&postcount=98

Last edited:
Reactions: mirhl and rahimali

dreamray

Dec 9, 2011
Great rom, thanks, I have use it for several months.
But sometimes wifi gives me a authentication problem(The password is absolutely correct), after I turn wifi off and on, it works again.
I wiped all the things when I flashed this rom.
My version is:
6.0.1 MOB31Y eng.andi.20170813.204621 test-keys

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

For the latest official build, visit http://dl.omnirom.org/maguro/,
    latest unified and device specific builds can be found here (security updates, latest OMAP4 improvements)..

TWRP with hardware decryption support can be found here

Google Apps can be found at http://opengapps.org/?api=6.0&variant=nano - beware that if you choose OpenGApps, only the nano version will fit! Also, starting from M, it's recommended to install gapps before the initial boot so the permissions are properly set up.

Bugs:
    - Sometimes, quiet speaker pop sounds can be heard at the beginning and/or end of some audio streams (ie. touch sounds - the workaround is to disable them). For some reason, this isn't affecting everyone.

FAQ:
    Does this ROM has CMA?
    - Yes!

Does this ROM supports F2FS?
    - Yes, on /data.

Does this ROM uses DDK 1.9?
    - Yes, with all the camera issues (ie. pink lines, rare crashes) resolved.

Why does the initial boot take so long, and where are my live wallpapers?!
    - To make room on the system partition for the (bigger) M gapps packages, I had to sacrifice dexpreopt and the live wallpapers. This can result in pretty long initial boots or upgrade boots, and dexpreopt might run during the first time setup wizard as well, slowing down the system for an additional couple minutes.

Want to support development? Consider donating, I spent countless of hours with this device :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    OmniROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Contributors
    Ziyan, MWisBest, Android-Andi
    Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: OmniROM

Version Information

Created 2016-04-17
    Last Updated 2017-08-18
    New build up, with the main change being the addition of CMA from the OMAP4 AOSP project :) and of course a sync with the Omni repos. Report back how it works ;)
    To the CM13 guys wondering when they'll get CMA: don't worry, I'll try to release a build with it in the second half of the upcoming week :)
    This is now a nightly as well :) since the three main ROMs (AOSP, CM, Omni) are in a pretty good shape now (no issues at all on my end), anyone should be able to easily port tuna support to other ROMs (eg. Slim, Dirty Unicorns, ...) pretty easily.
    New build (hopefully, the last one before the Omni nightlies start) up with the DSP Manager crash and USB-OTG fixed, and some RIL-related SELinux fixes. This one should really be working nicely :)
    This is now a nightly as well :) since the three main ROMs (AOSP, CM, Omni) are in a pretty good shape now (no issues at all on my end), anyone should be able to easily port tuna support to other ROMs (eg. Slim, Dirty Unicorns, ...) pretty easily.

Not only that, but I know you made the decision to bring up Omni so that we can also have official TWRP builds. You deserve much credit for this, and I think you are probably going to be the winner of the TWRP bug fix bounty I created some time ago!

You deserve so much credit, in fact, we could rename you Captain Ziyan, leader of the Galaxy Nexus Avengers.