Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Rom] PROVISION - simple, fast, beyond smart 4.0.4 ROM [06-07-2012 Official 2]

63 posts
Thanks Meter: 85

Post Reply Email Thread

PROVISION - Based on CyanogenMod 9
The simple, fast, beyond smart custom ROM for GNex!

Developed by PROVISION TEAM -
Vista(jun980219), Steelheart, Marutian, AndLife, York, FleeOn, Negai

MaciuLaciu made a cool review video for PROVISION

Features :
- Weather clock in Notification Area
- List style toggle - not only toggles, but also informations!
(Free Mem, Battery, Wi-Fi connection, Wi-Fi AP Status, Notification ON/OFF)
- Theme Engine (compatible with AOKP theme)
- App Drawer Tab in Notification area
- Clock Customizing
- Show "Second" in Clock, "Tablet style clock" option
- Status Bar / Navigation Bar color customizing
- Browser: Swipe screen edge to switch tabs(thanks to LiquidSmooth and rootzwiki )
- and many other features!

Changelog :
Official 2 (2012-06-07)
- Fixed Toggle settings FC bug
- Improved toggle settings UI and Auto-Save features
- Fixed sync problem
- A bit of optimization

Stable 1
- Initial release to xda

Download link :
Link: Download via direct link | Mirror (thanks to g4rb4g3)
Torrent: Download via torrent

Google apps are not included. you can download it from : http://goo.im/gapps

Open source :
Go to Provision Github
Gerrit code review

Commits are very, very welcome!

and Donations are welcome, too
(Your Donation will help us to make provision rom for another device...)
Donate to provision team
Donate to CyanogenMod

If you want to help us or contact us, please contact via
retail3210@gmail.com or KakaoTalk retail3210.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to jun980219 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jun980219 Ad-Free

4th June 2012, 04:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
this looks tight yo. any plans of brining it to toro?
4th June 2012, 04:44 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Congratulations!

From develoid™

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
4th June 2012, 04:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I like your idea to have apps on notification area !
4th June 2012, 05:08 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Gwacheon

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewlax120

this looks tight yo. any plans of brining it to toro?

Yes. We have a plan for toro and Galaxy tab, and Galaxy S2.
But my MacBook Air SSD is already full because GN and NS, SGS2 output files are toooooo big.
So I have to buy some harddisk for supporting another device
The Following User Says Thank You to jun980219 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jun980219 Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 05:32 PM |#6  
Flag On the interwebz
Thanks Meter: 1,993

More
Tried your rom and find it really neat, but, I have a question that maybe you will be able to answer. I have a problem with my notification LED. This is not only with that rom, but with all CM9 based rom. I tried to post this on several rom but never got an answer. Every time I try to set the LED with a 3rd party app (GoSMS for example ) the LED stay black. I often get a short pulse of the Default color (white) but turn black and never come on again. Tought it was kernel so i tried all the kernel I know and still the same problem. When i have my phone charging, i set the LED (Test notification on GoSMS) turn the screen off and unplug my phone, the LED turn to the good color, then turn black once the screen is back off. Doubt it a GoSMS (This is the main app i use Notification LED with) since it work good on AOKP based rom. Thanks if you can help.
The Following User Says Thank You to chadouming For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chadouming Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 05:33 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Congratulation to provision team!!

It seems worth flashing! I wanna flash this now

I wonder do I have to full wipe if I'm using cm9 nightly now?

I think it's based on cm9 so I don't have to do, but I'm not sure about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

Tried your rom and find it really neat, but, I have a question that maybe you will be able to answer. I have a problem with my notification LED. This is not only with that rom, but with all CM9 based rom. I tried to post this on several rom but never got an answer. Every time I try to set the LED with a 3rd party app (GoSMS for example ) the LED stay black. I often get a short pulse of the Default color (white) but turn black and never come on again. Tought it was kernel so i tried all the kernel I know and still the same problem. When i have my phone charging, i set the LED (Test notification on GoSMS) turn the screen off and unplug my phone, the LED turn to the good color, then turn black once the screen is back off. Doubt it a GoSMS (This is the main app i use Notification LED with) since it work good on AOKP based rom. Thanks if you can help.

Did you use custom values(per-app settings) in display-notification led? I'm using cm9 with no problem like that...
4th June 2012, 05:51 PM |#8  
Flag On the interwebz

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickel92

Congratulation to provision team!!

It seems worth flashing! I wanna flash this now

I wonder do I have to full wipe if I'm using cm9 nightly now?

I think it's based on cm9 so I don't have to do, but I'm not sure about this one.

Did you use custom values(per-app settings) in display-notification led? I'm using cm9 with no problem like that...

Nope, nothing that kind , Even on stock it doesnt seems to work.
4th June 2012, 06:02 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Gwacheon

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

I think it is CM9 Custom LED customize methods bug.
I will replace it to AOKP method thanks for feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to jun980219 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jun980219 Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 06:55 PM |#10  
Flag On the interwebz

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun980219

I think it is CM9 Custom LED customize methods bug.
I will replace it to AOKP method thanks for feedback!

Thanks for the answer, but I think that if i'm the only one with this bug, I might be the problem xD but tought it was possible someone already faced this and had an answer.
4th June 2012, 07:15 PM |#11  
Flag West-Flanders
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Wow, the notification tabs looks like a great ideo, will try this rom and report back later

edit: wow, this rom is awesome, I just hope you in the future the wheater location in the statusbar/notificationbar will be based on your current location. And also when you change the toggle order the provision framework crashes when saved, but not that bad because the configuration is applied anyway when the the provision 'framework' restarts. Also please contact me if you look for Dutch translation in the future.

This is the first rom convincing me not to restore my backup from stock (android revolution). My new daily driver
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)