- Odexed from stock ROM
- Tweak colors (optional but applied by default)
- Zipalign at boot (optional but applied by default)
- SQLite database optimization at boot (optional)
- Screen state kernel task scheduler and virtual memory tweaks (optional but applied by default)
- Ability to choose Governor, I/O scheduler, min and max CPU frequencies
- Ability to setup various kernel mods in various kernels
- Script to move dalvik-cache to cache partition to free up additional space on /data partition -> More space for your virtual sdcard
- build.prop tweaks to make the ROM smoother, with better mobile data speed and more battery friendly
- sysro, sysrw commands
Trickster ROM 1.2.1Installation instructions:
- Reboot to CWM recoveryMods
- If you're not from stock or this ROM, please wipe data/factory reset
- Install zip from sdcard
- Install any mod you want
If you comes from older ICS build than IMM76D, it is recommended to flash latest bootloader and radio. Instructions in this post.
If you mess up editing trickster.conf and can't boot, use this CWM zip to reset.
Battery and Navigation Button ModsCredits:
Iced Honey Battery
- ChainsDD and chainfire for su binaries and su management apps
- nikademus and imoseyon for kernels
- ch33kybutt's for his brilliant idea on screen state optimizations
- Stephen (Stericson) for busybox and toolbox binaries
- Geo411m for the original CWM updater script, build.prop tweaks and for your inspiration
- he_stheone64, phone_user, mrvirginia and wurstfett for battery and navigation bar mods
- Beta testers for your dedication in testing this ROM
- Anyone I learnt from at XDA
Disclaimer: This is my first ROM so I won't be responsible for any sh*t that might happen with your phone. In fact, for subsequent works, I am not going to be either. You do whatever you like with your phone.
If you want to be this ROM beta tester, please contact me through PM.