File Expert is gorgeous!

1,674 posts
Thanks Meter: 195
 
By jameslfc5, Senior Member on 9th December 2011, 12:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Since the GN doesn't have a built in file browser, I downloaded file expert which I had on my S2 ages a go and OMG, it has well improved!

Cloud storage and everything! ...





https://market.android.com/details?i...ZpbGV4cGVydCJd
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jameslfc5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jameslfc5 Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 12:49 PM |#2  
KiNG OMaR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 423
 
Donate to Me
More
Been a loyal user of estrong for quite some time, just deleted it and started using this! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to KiNG OMaR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KiNG OMaR Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 12:50 PM |#3  
jameslfc5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG OMaR

Been a loyal user of estrong for quite some time, just deleted it and started using this! Thanks

Let us know how you get on mate it has themes too!
9th December 2011, 01:01 PM |#4  
KiNG OMaR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslfc5

Let us know how you get on mate it has themes too!

Not liking the themes available currently, and this is the only time I will let the iPhone look/feel slide by me... I must say, the UI is pretty darn good! And I love the checkboxes next to each file, letting you multi-selected easily
9th December 2011, 01:09 PM |#5  
jameslfc5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG OMaR

Not liking the themes available currently, and this is the only time I will let the iPhone look/feel slide by me... I must say, the UI is pretty darn good! And I love the checkboxes next to each file, letting you multi-selected easily

Haha totally agree! I am using stock theme and I agree that there are only certain times the iPhone look is allowed on my Nexus!
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM |#6  
rashad1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Meh. I still with Astro file manager
9th December 2011, 02:14 PM |#7  
jameslfc5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashad1

Meh. I still with Astro file manager

Why?

10char
9th December 2011, 02:31 PM |#8  
KiNG OMaR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashad1

Meh. I still with Astro file manager

I quit using Astro a LONG time ago, it's just so freaking UGLY
And don't even get me started about that icon...
9th December 2011, 02:36 PM |#9  
rashad1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Because it works well, does what I need it to, and then some.
9th December 2011, 02:41 PM |#10  
noobdeagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide, SA
Thanks Meter: 88
 
Donate to Me
More
Tbh someone needs to make a file manager with a good UI . Something that will integrate with ics UI design it would make it more user friendly or at least the way I imagine it in my head anyway. Like removing the long process for copy and pasting etc by using a layout similar to the new Gmail or something similar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
9th December 2011, 03:22 PM |#11  
KiNG OMaR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 423
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobdeagle

Tbh someone needs to make a file manager with a good UI . Something that will integrate with ics UI design it would make it more user friendly or at least the way I imagine it in my head anyway. Like removing the long process for copy and pasting etc by using a layout similar to the new Gmail or something similar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

File Expert very much does that! The only thing missing is the ICS theme, but other than that, it's really the best functioning file manager I've used to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to KiNG OMaR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KiNG OMaR Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes