Change to update.zip and flash through stock recovery or CWM *STOCK CDMA NEXUS ONLY*
For those having issues, try flashing it with CWM using the toolkit in the dev section.
Root not required but bootloader must be unlocked
1. Download the toolkit
2. Put your phone into fastboot mode
3. Open the toolkit
4. Choose the option to "Boot into Clockwork Mod without permanently flashing it"
5. Once in CWM, choose install from SD card
6. Choose install "update.zip" if you renamed it to that. Otherwise, choose the option to choose the file.
Work In Progress. Will update as I discover more:
- Noticeably Faster
- Android OS bug fixed (in battery stats)
- Long-pressing on a blank spot on the last page of app tray bug is gone
- New Radios. 3G/4G switching MUCH better. Don't even notice it changing.
- Improved signal strength
- New Power Menu. New from 4.0.2, familiar to those who have used a stock 4.0.3 rom. Screenshot here
- PRIMELA03 Bootloader
- Faster boot up time
- Auto-brightness Functionality changed. Smooth transition
- Holding down camera button now refocuses again
- Multitouch issue seems resolved. Screenshot here
- Autorotate is faster
- Browser performance noticeably improved
- Recent apps list opens faster
- Miscellaneous camera UI changes
- Increased volume
- Keyboard fixes
- Updated News & Weather app UI
- Improved quick controls in browser. New when coming from 4.0.2. Present in 4.0.3. Screenshot here (Update: 02/05)