FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[bootAnimation] Andy in Space (720 1280)

260 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
I finally took time to make a bootanimation.zip out of Andy in space. I chose a section from the video below aka Andy in Space from the Google Nexus channel. I didn't want it to be too long, or big in size... I might like if he was flung off in the animation, but this one came first. I'll probably make another and upload it here. The image is stretched a bit vertically but I didn't want a little video with a bunch of space above and below... Looks better this way to me... and I made it

*I'd never share what wasn't already working on my device and bootAni's are pretty harmless... that being said, if your phone spontaneously combusts, that'd be on you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.05 MB, 1995 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dubyajaysmith For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dubyajaysmith Ad-Free
26th March 2013, 12:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up
Cool will give it a shot and report back

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Works great, a little stretched like you stated but I think I will keep it. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to the cronic dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the cronic dude Ad-Free
11th April 2013, 05:47 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works nice - like the chronic dude said, is a bit stretched out
11th April 2013, 10:06 PM |#4  
Vermont
Thanks Meter: 17

More
thanks for this!
31st December 2018, 03:36 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 3

More
sudo

The SuperUserDo is the most important command Linux newbies will use. Every single command that needs root's permission, need this sudo command.You can use sudo before each command that requires root permissions -

$ sudo su
The Following User Says Thank You to Buckle76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Buckle76 Ad-Free
26th May 2019, 10:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1280, 720, andy, bootanimation, space

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)