[bootAnimation] Andy in Space (720 1280)

Search This thread

dubyajaysmith

Apr 14, 2010
ATL
I finally took time to make a bootanimation.zip out of Andy in space. I chose a section from the video below aka Andy in Space from the Google Nexus channel. I didn't want it to be too long, or big in size... I might like if he was flung off in the animation, but this one came first. I'll probably make another and upload it here. The image is stretched a bit vertically but I didn't want a little video with a bunch of space above and below... Looks better this way to me... and I made it :p

*I'd never share what wasn't already working on my device and bootAni's are pretty harmless... that being said, if your phone spontaneously combusts, that'd be on you.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 2,274

the cronic dude

Oct 21, 2010
Cool will give it a shot and report back

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Works great, a little stretched like you stated but I think I will keep it. Thanks

Reactions: dubyajaysmith

Buckle76

Apr 15, 2017
sudo

The SuperUserDo is the most important command Linux newbies will use. Every single command that needs root's permission, need this sudo command.You can use sudo before each command that requires root permissions -

$ sudo su

Last edited:
Reactions: vcordova86

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I finally took time to make a bootanimation.zip out of Andy in space. I chose a section from the video below aka Andy in Space from the Google Nexus channel. I didn't want it to be too long, or big in size... I might like if he was flung off in the animation, but this one came first. I'll probably make another and upload it here. The image is stretched a bit vertically but I didn't want a little video with a bunch of space above and below... Looks better this way to me... and I made it :p

*I'd never share what wasn't already working on my device and bootAni's are pretty harmless... that being said, if your phone spontaneously combusts, that'd be on you.
    Cool will give it a shot and report back

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Works great, a little stretched like you stated but I think I will keep it. Thanks
    sudo

The SuperUserDo is the most important command Linux newbies will use. Every single command that needs root's permission, need this sudo command.You can use sudo before each command that requires root permissions -

$ sudo su