FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you have an issue with Galaxy Nexus volume changing automatically?

Yes, my phone suffers from volume problems

209 Vote(s)
54.43%
No, I haven't experienced the volume problem

141 Vote(s)
36.72%
I did not have it at first, but it does happen now

17 Vote(s)
4.43%
I had the problem before, but not anymore

17 Vote(s)
4.43%

Do you have an issue with Galaxy Nexus volume changing automatically? (Updated 01.12)

949 posts
Thanks Meter: 220

Thread Closed Email Thread
6th December 2011, 11:03 PM |#2441  
Flag Liverpool/Lerpwl
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik88

I received the OTA update a couple days back and updated the OS. The build number now shows ITL41F, which i believe is what it should show once its updated. I never experienced the serious volume problems (in-call volume drops, rapid fluctuations etc.) but i have been having a minor one, which has persisted even after the update. While using GTalk, almost every time i receive a message, the volume drops. I got a volume locker app for now which works well, so its not really a deal breaker. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I use GTalk quite a bit and I can't say I have any problems. Used it with messages and with Video
The Following User Says Thank You to enlli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift enlli Ad-Free

7th December 2011, 02:55 AM |#2442  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks I have got my OTA after an HR..Its fine now.
8th December 2011, 07:33 AM |#2443  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm running ITL41F with modem XXKK6 and I'm still experiencing the issue when I fall back to GSM. (Once a week if that)

Is anyone else in the same boat? Very weird. I applied ITL41F manually.
8th December 2011, 06:05 PM |#2444  
Flag Liverpool/Lerpwl
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox102

I'm running ITL41F with modem XXKK6 and I'm still experiencing the issue when I fall back to GSM. (Once a week if that)

Is anyone else in the same boat? Very weird. I applied ITL41F manually.

Can't say I have experienced any problems at all since the upgrade. Been in a couple of 2G only spots (like driving through a tunnel!)
8th December 2011, 11:17 PM |#2445  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi i have my first andriod phone and love it apart from the fact it randomly switchs itself to airplane mode and it is really starting to get on my wick . I have the samsung galaxy nexus if anyone could help i would be very happy thanks rick
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, galaxy, nexus, volume
Previous Thread Next Thread