Official cm 11 nightlies!!

Search This thread

Atento

Jun 18, 2010
Curitiba
What about drivers and kernel in this version? They fixed the main issues?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

blackhand1001

Sep 3, 2011
Wish the aosp browser wasn't crap on 4.4. Also wish WiFi autoconnect worked in 4.3. Its really annoying that it randomly stops working until you manually open the WiFi menu. It still occurs even on cm10.2.0

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Atento

Jun 18, 2010
Curitiba
Wish the aosp browser wasn't crap on 4.4. Also wish WiFi autoconnect worked in 4.3. Its really annoying that it randomly stops working until you manually open the WiFi menu. It still occurs even on cm10.2.0

Interesting... Have you noticed if it happens on 10.1 or 10.0?

hhwong

Jan 31, 2012

what exactly do you mean wifi auto connect fail? It has been auto connecting for me? do you mean auto connect as in walk home, phone detected wifi signal and automatically turn wifi on and connect? if thats the case then i have no idea as ive never tried to do so.

Anyways.........anyone know a good cm11 kernel? currently i am using stock kernel and maaaan its missing so many functions D:

Darklife1337

Nov 1, 2013
Rome
testing since yesterday, the rom is stable and whitout problems, don't had crash etc, just have a glich when u take a screenshot (in the preview) but the captured immage is fine.
I think the only thing that must be fixed is the browser, some times is choppy, double tap for zoom sometimes don't works and the video preview don't work.
I'm not sure but i have noticed a slight battery drain, more than the 4.3 stock:good:

blackhand1001

Sep 3, 2011
Interesting... Have you noticed if it happens on 10.1 or 10.0?

It doesn't happen in cm10.1 or 10.0. It started happening when google changed the wifi framework in 4.3 to the always on scanning. Even with that setting disabled the scanning is still glitched.

neelabh75

Jun 28, 2012
Hyderabad
www.shaadigrapher.com
pretty stable nightly

Using CM11 nightly since yesterday. Had no issues except the screenshot preview. Screen shots are gettive saved correctly though. Also a little drop in battery life but maybe cause I am using it more. Is good for daily use.

servellia

Feb 7, 2011
I have flashed the nightly and there are 2 issues so far.

1. google now does not work
2. Spotify only plays 5 seconds then it goes mute while the playback continues.

eberaldo

Nov 11, 2011
Honor 10
I've found another issue: except for whatsapp and SMS I don't get any instant messaging notifications. Fb messenger as well as hangouts don't show anything in the status bar.
Funnily I use hangouts for SMS and it shows SMS...

Can someone confirm that?

Apart from that the only thing that really bugs me, is the glitch when playing music and powering off the screen. I would call it Playback-bug.

I dirtyflashed though. Too lazy to wipe, don't want to lose a lot of the stuff.

If nothing helps, I will wipe...

Its not the security thats the issue. The wifi radio stops autoscanning after deep sleep. Not everytime but enough to be a problem. I am not the only one with this issue.

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=58230

Ive noticed this a lot lately as well.
My gnex is no longer on any carrier, strictly use on Wi-Fi now, and ever since 4.3 I experience same exact thing as you. (It also seems to randomly forget access points I've saved multiple times for no reason hahaha)
Haven't tried 4.4 to see if it persists yet

Darklife1337

Nov 1, 2013
Rome
I've found another issue: except for whatsapp and SMS I don't get any instant messaging notifications. Fb messenger as well as hangouts don't show anything in the status bar.
Funnily I use hangouts for SMS and it shows SMS...

Can someone confirm that?

Apart from that the only thing that really bugs me, is the glitch when playing music and powering off the screen. I would call it Playback-bug.

I dirtyflashed though. Too lazy to wipe, don't want to lose a lot of the stuff.

If nothing helps, I will wipe...

uhm i don't have problems with sms or whatsapp , for the glitch yep same and much boring, like the browser videoplayer, if i try to check a video with the aosp browser i can't keep the screen on without tap every 10seconds

Top Liked Posts