Similar to what josteink has done with the radios here, I've decided to try and compile a list of all the available bootloaders for the Galaxy Nexus, so that people have a "one-stop" for all of them.
Unless stated otherwise, I've pulled all of these myself from either the yakju/mysid factory images from Google's site here or from the OTA update file list that I have compiled here.
If I am missing any, please let me know, or point me in the right direction.
1) I have no idea what the differences are between the versions.
2) The maguro, toro and toroplus bootloaders are identical, so you can use them on all three devices.
3) The bootloaders are shipping bootloaders. To date, I have only seen two individuals report that they had engineering devices, and they have not dumped their bootloaders for us.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if you mess up your device by flashing any of these bootloaders.
I have attached both the fastboot image (extract from zip) and the CWM-flashable version.
Bootloader List (in order -- newest on top):
- PRIMEMD04 - Source: takju JWR66V factory image. Posted by Carlos_Manuel here.
- PRIMELC03 - Source: takju JRN84D update
- PRIMELC02 - Source: mysidpr FD01 image. I found this in a post by Whosdaman here.
- PRIMELA03 - Source: yakju IMM76D, yakju/takju IMM76I, and mysid IMM76K factory images
- PRIMEKL01 - Source: IML74K leak. I found this in a post by Gingernut78 here.
- PRIMEKK15 - Source: yakju/mysid ICL53F factory images
- PRIMEKK14 - Source: theSpam posted it here. Shipped with original yakjuux ITL41D build - no fastboot-flashable image available at this point
- PRIMEKJ10 - Source: yakju/mysid ITL41D and ITL41F factory images
MD5 for images
MD5 for CWM-flashable zips
KK14: Coming soon. I just need to make a CWM-flashable zip for it.