[ROM][INFO] Completely STOCK 4.1 Jelly Bean

Search This thread

brian85

Jan 19, 2011
I'm just providing information and a link for people (like me) who want a completely stock JB ROM that is not rooted, tweaked, or messed with in any way at all. This is the stock JB that Google used for their JB nexus demonstrations.

THIS IS NOT MY WORK...I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING A LINK TO THE COMPLETELY STOCK JELLY BEAN ROM. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT MY WORK OR LINK.

ALSO, THE FILE NAME SHOWS "TAKJU" WHICH IS THE USA GALAXY NEXUS (THAT IS PURCHASED FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE), SO I'M NOT SURE IF IT WILL WORK CORRECTLY ON ANY OTHER UNLOCKED NEXUS' (LIKE THE YAKJU). I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY DO TO YOUR PHONE.

Having read all the information above, here is the link:

http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager/device/maguro/developer/clockworkmod?manifest=http%3A%2F%2Fgh-pages.clockworkmod.com%2FROMManagerManifest%2Fclockworkmod.js&name=ClockworkMod&deviceName=Google%20Galaxy%20Nexus%20(GSM

I simply used the galaxy nexus toolkit (see sticky thread in this section) to unlock my phone and flash CWM (I didn't need to root), and then flashed the stock JB via CWM.

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
Thanks! Just unlocked, flashed the JB image and re-locked.

Now I'm (not rooted) and back to stock and locked JB!

No waiting on the OTA here!

Last edited:

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
e_e ohhhhh your gonna wanna unlock and root again... these are test builds...

-Google

This is the same build on the I/O Nexi. So they are all going to have to root and unlock once the OTA hits? Don't think so. It's the same version as on my Nexus 7, down to the build fingerprint.

(yes I have a Nexus 7 - bought from someone who attended I/O).

adrynalyne

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2008
This is the same build on the I/O Nexi. So they are all going to have to root and unlock once the OTA hits? Don't think so. It's the same version as on my Nexus 7, down to the build fingerprint.

So your Nexus 7 has a takju build fingerprint?!

Interesting.

Takju is for a completely different device and will not work on a Tegra 3 device.

carloscarvalho

Oct 16, 2011
Brasília

Sorry but... u r wrong....

And yes everyone who is not in ICS stock from google link will need to root and flash Jb when released.

Enviado de meu Galaxy Nexus usando o Tapatalk 2

nexusguy74

May 20, 2011
Will this work on my International Galaxy nexus I'm in England thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Simer03

Apr 17, 2010

not at all the same....these test builds are nandroids from I/O...read first before u report falso info

xsilverhammer

Sep 8, 2010
Stock jelly beans with baseband XXLF1

Thanks guys for posting the link to the ROMs. I just finished updating mine two days ago and man this is awesome. BTW, I also flashed the baseband radio XXLF1 and it works better than XXLA2 (Australia, OPTUS network).

P.S.
Got my phone unlocked (originally yakjuxw) but is using it in OPTUS network. Now its all Jelly Bean :)

electronicrice

Apr 18, 2007
Chandler, AZ
not at all the same....these test builds are nandroids from I/O...read first before u report falso info

What makes you think that just because these are test builds pushed out to I/O devices they are going to have to be rooted and unlocked to be updated? That doesn't make any sense. Think about it:

Google supplies GNex to I/O attendees.
Google pushes out OTA to those devices for JB (no unlocking/rooting required to receive)

Why wouldn't Google later push an update for devices on pre-release JB to bring them to final release builds? What this means is that there will be two OTA files being pushed, one for IMM76K -> JRN*** and for JRN84D -> JRN***.

I have a very hard time believing Google would require I/O devices be unlocked and rooted to install the official firmware.

Top Liked Posts