Where to buy pogo pins?

Search This thread

mroneeyedboh

Feb 14, 2008
I havent seen a specific thread on this yet but here it goes, where are people getting pogo pins at? I dont think using guitar strings, screw etc are a good idea for the charging docks people are making. I know the pitch is 3.0mm ( if you go with a pod style, 3 pogos molded together ). But I dont know the depth the pins have to be pushed in at. None the less, where have people been getting their pins at?

mroneeyedboh

Feb 14, 2008
Look on the edge of your phone. You see those gold contacts? That is used for charging and I think also used for audio too. The pogo pins are a spring loaded contact that depresses when the phone is set on the contacts. Google pogo pins, hell look in our accessories section here to see a few examples.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab!

Unlawful

Nov 18, 2011
Sydney
Look on the edge of your phone. You see those gold contacts? That is used for charging and I think also used for audio too. The pogo pins are a spring loaded contact that depresses when the phone is set on the contacts. Google pogo pins, hell look in our accessories section here to see a few examples.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab!

Audio is via bluetooth :), Pogo pins are just for charging.

toplinklinda

Jun 26, 2017
for pogo pins, pls contact linda.li@top-link.com. Top-link has specialized on this line for more than 10 years and your trust will be our responsibility.