[GNEX TOOLKIT V11.1.0] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, Recovery, Flash + MORE [GSM]

12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,156

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 15th December 2011, 12:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd November 2012, 07:51 AM |#3111  
Thanks Meter: 9,901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by athanaso77

I am with stock 4.2.

Can i use this tool to Re-lock bootloader? If yes, which rom i choose in toolkit?

If no, is there any alternative?

yes you can.. doesnt really matter if you choose yakju or takju it is the same process

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompressorgpl

Hello! I thing I did it right! I put the .img file on the location "put_your_ ..." on my PC? The I flahs using the tool kit...

whats the question?
23rd November 2012, 08:31 AM |#3112  
Flag Grimancelos -Barcelos
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Hello! It was a statement and a question at the same time. This is because I did not see the explanation on the site, where they should put the. Img.
23rd November 2012, 01:08 PM |#3113  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 2,310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k786

try to unplug the phone and then connect again

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

use the search bar.. and jfyi that attitude wont help you make friends here.. searching and reading before asking useless question is the #1 rules of xda

Wow you are all over the place and still unhelpful! Why even comment if it offers 0 help??? Back off dude
23rd November 2012, 02:18 PM |#3114  
Thanks Meter: 9,901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

Wow you are all over the place and still unhelpful! Why even comment if it offers 0 help??? Back off dude

or you could get a life and stop stalking me? i am not here to spoon-feed ppl..if a question has been answered a 100 times in a thread i will tell the lazy person who asks it again to search the thread.. so if you dont read dont expect me to spoon-feed you the answer
The Following User Says Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Khizar Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 05:30 PM |#3115  
Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 296

More
the unique way of install Recovery (CWM) and Root is with the 9.4 version is true? for Jelly Bean 4.2 Stock, only Donate i have access to this version is this true? thanks
23rd November 2012, 09:42 PM |#3116  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Donating would be giving some money to the Dev for his work that is put out for free to all users. Can we please stop sugar coating what is going on here and call this what it is - a paid app with an old version available to free users which pretty much forces them to pay as it no longer works on the most current android.

If you want this paid for app then pay for it and people stop saying it is by donation because it is not.

I am not saying we shouldn't pay for this app or that it is not worth paying for - I am just saying it is not by donation as it is a paid app process.

Now I'll go pay for this app so I can root my 4.2!

Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Exostenza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Exostenza Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 10:43 PM |#3117  
Flag Gloucester
Thanks Meter: 3,969

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exostenza

Donating would be giving some money to the Dev for his work that is put out for free to all users. Can we please stop sugar coating what is going on here and call this what it is - a paid app with an old version available to free users which pretty much forces them to pay as it no longer works on the most current android.

If you want this paid for app then pay for it and people stop saying it is by donation because it is not.

I am not saying we shouldn't pay for this app or that it is not worth paying for - I am just saying it is not by donation as it is a paid app process.

Now I'll go pay for this app so I can root my 4.2!

Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Think of it like an app off Google play, you pay an amount to unlock premium features except on Google play its a set fee. Here you get to decide how much you want to pay, mark did make a comment when someone donated 0.1p which is taking the piss. My point is at least you have the freedom to decide the amount you feel its worth or can afford and its easier for mark to push an update (minutes of work) as opposed to a whole new build (hours of work)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to The Gingerbread Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Gingerbread Man Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 11:11 PM |#3118  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 227

More
If he were to make it a paid app there is no telling how much I would be willing to pay. IMO its indispensable! Its the most important app I own and I would be totally lost without it. And think how much support goes into these constant updates and hand holding. Whatever we are donating it cant be enough. I will be the first to purchase if it ever becomes a paid app. Some of you have no idea just how great a deal this is.

Mark, can't thank you enough!
The Following User Says Thank You to NCguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NCguy Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 12:58 AM |#3119  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Service
Realize it's only been a few days, and the OP says not to do this, but I'm in need of 9.4.

Transaction ID: 9J511376K7130652D
24th November 2012, 02:39 AM |#3120  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Hoping to get some help here, Bought a NTT Docomo Galaxy Nexus. Has been running fine but the data directory is a bit of a mess. I would like to start fresh but since this is a NTT Docomo I don't want to mess up any sim unlock(No idea if it was done/Or needed to be done) or other things by flashing the wrong file. I would like to go back to stock 4.2, flash twrp and go back to flashing roms.

Would this toolkit be the easiest way? Any way I might eff this phone up messing with stock google roms on it?
24th November 2012, 02:53 AM |#3121  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Let me get this straight.. in order to have 9.4 you must donate? So you have absolutely no way to mess with the phone if you have 4.2 installed unless you fork over 4.99? This is completely ridiculous.. it is not accepting donations when you force it on people like that. It's actually pretty pathetic that you screw over the community like that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)