Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] Galaxy Nexus Flashing Help

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By urhaxable, Senior Member on 30th September 2012, 11:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have read through the entire thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1696621 which has helped me a lot. I noticed not suppose to ask help on that thread so I figured I start one here and you may delete my post I made on that thread.

I have a Verizon Nexus SCH-i515 I would like to get working on PagePlus. I currently have talk/text working, but no 3g. I have Verizon Paranoid Android rom, sprint FC12 CDMA radio. Using PRL 52874 provided OTA *22800.

I tried using the script for ets that AutoPrime provided on the mentioned thread above, but I do not know the HA, AAA, or Akey. I do not know how to obtain these settings. I'm assuming this is why I can't get 3g working.

I have a Droid RAZR Maxx flashed to PagePlus and I didn't need any of these settings. It was basically ##PROGRAM, set MDN, MIN, and SID, then use CDMA workshop or DFS, set EVDO to rev.a, and disable R-UIM by setting to NV only.. power on, *#*#INFO#*#* change to CDMA Auto (PRL), done.. so I don't know how to get these AAA,HA, or akey from.

Reading around some people are getting these settings from donors, but I don't have an actual PagePlus phone. If anyone can help me I'd be very happy and greatly appreciated.

Back to reading the mentioned thread above for the 5th time, see if I missed something. Thanks!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to urhaxable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift urhaxable Ad-Free

1st October 2012, 01:00 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
OK, seems everything I read says I need a donor phone. Can anyone tell me why I didn't need this when putting razr on page plus? Did it get all the info ota? Guess I'll have to dig up my LG dare to use as a donor, if I can.

Is it possible to swap razr and nexus esn, get the info then swap back?
2nd October 2012, 12:08 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Prompt AAA, HA, Akey backup??
Ok, swapped phones, now I need to find how to get Akey, AAA, and HA from the Verizon RAZR maxx... in DFS > programming > general > cave > get reports A_Key cps-error bad-param
ssd-a cps-error bad-param
ssd-b cps-error bad-param

Now under DFS > NV > read
I get 466, 580, 889, 906, 920,1192 cps-error bad-param

So this phone has 3g and works but no akey, aaa, or ha?
The Following User Says Thank You to urhaxable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift urhaxable Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 03:08 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Is there a way to record a log of an ota on the razr maxx to get HA AAA and akey?

Also is there a way to log the nexus trying to connect to see the error message?
The Following User Says Thank You to urhaxable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift urhaxable Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 05:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Razr keys
Stop trying to get the keys from the Razr; they won't help. The only AAA and HA etc. info. that will help you is that of a phone that has been activated with working 3G on Page Plus. The Razr is most likely locked up (as for the NV items), so if you think you need the 3G data, go for a cheap, easily accessible phone (LG Vortex, pretty much any Samsung, etc.).

I can live with 1x on Page Plus with my Gnex, but I don't use data that much. You get very little data on PP anyway.

Use Autoprime's script for P+, then go in and use "NV Manager" with ETS (just to be super sure everything is as it should be--I think the script put my MDN where my MSID should be actually). This got me 1x, talk and text.

I'm happy.

God Bless!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K4J98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift K4J98 Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 10:04 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4J98

Stop trying to get the keys from the Razr; they won't help. The only AAA and HA etc. info. that will help you is that of a phone that has been activated with working 3G on Page Plus. The Razr is most likely locked up (as for the NV items), so if you think you need the 3G data, go for a cheap, easily accessible phone (LG Vortex, pretty much any Samsung, etc.).

I can live with 1x on Page Plus with my Gnex, but I don't use data that much. You get very little data on PP anyway.

Use Autoprime's script for P+, then go in and use "NV Manager" with ETS (just to be super sure everything is as it should be--I think the script put my MDN where my MSID should be actually). This got me 1x, talk and text.

I'm happy.

God Bless!

My RAZR maxx is on page plus with full working 3g,talk,text.. that's why I thought it would work if I swapped gnex esn to the razr, activated it, then tried to get HA/AAA then switch back.. but couldn't get them.. Did you use a donor to get 1x? What radios, rom, and prl are you using? The script for P+ requires HA/AAA ,well could be blocked off with /// but thought these were needed.

I do have a Verizon LG Dare somewhere if I can find it, could use it as a donor. Problem is finding it.
4th October 2012, 10:48 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Prompt HA AAA passwords no donor
Well I've been changing so many settings that probably never needed changed. Going through every setting in ets seeing what does what. After changing some settings and pulling down some OTA via *22800 I have been able to get HA and AAA passwords without a donor. I still have no 3g data though.

Plugging phone number, HA, and AAA into AutoPrime's ets script still does not get me 1x or 3g data on pageplus. So there is still something missing on his script, something wrong on script, or maybe my phone is just glitched.

I did read somewhere that Nexus on pageplus should use profile 0, I noticed in AutoPrime's script he changes profile 1 settings. Maybe I'll try changing these around or something.
4th October 2012, 10:52 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by urhaxable

Well I've been changing so many settings that probably never needed changed. Going through every setting in ets seeing what does what. After changing some settings and pulling down some OTA via *22800 I have been able to get HA and AAA passwords without a donor. I still have no 3g data though.

Plugging phone number, HA, and AAA into AutoPrime's ets script still does not get me 1x or 3g data on pageplus. So there is still something missing on his script, something wrong on script, or maybe my phone is just glitched.

I did read somewhere that Nexus on pageplus should use profile 0, I noticed in AutoPrime's script he changes profile 1 settings. Maybe I'll try changing these around or something.

try flashing a radio thats actually for your phone if it will even work anymore after flashing one not intended for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to airtime82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift airtime82 Ad-Free
5th October 2012, 01:04 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
I can flash Verizon radio but its not programmable. Will settings stay? Ill try that I just wrote all values to profile 0 and 1.. set 0 active no data, set 1 active no data..

My ha pass is only 9... script says 16.. should I add some 0's to the end to make it 16?
5th October 2012, 01:07 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Watching this thread closely. I have a gnex I'm trying to get on page plus with 3g.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to 94SupraTT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 94SupraTT Ad-Free
5th October 2012, 02:08 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Prompt HA AAA passwords no donor
As I thought tossed on Verizon radio, settings reverted back to what SIM was programmed for. So I tossed in a blank SIM, mdn, min, etc all 0's and not changable.. so tossing Sprint radio back on unless someone knows of a Verizon radio that will accept changes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)