When I click, Accept & Download when trying to install an app from the phone, I get, "Error processing purchase". This happens on free apps & paid, I tested.
Also, if I'm on the web version of Play Store, and select install, nothing happens.
1. Clear cache/data on just Downloads + Download Manager.
2. Clear cache/data on just Google Play Store.
3. Clear cache/data on Play Store + Downloads + Download Manager.
4. Uninstall Play Store updates.
5. Wait a few days (sometimes if it's on the server side things just need to timeout and then they'll work again).
If those fail there is one other I stumbled upon when I was getting Error -101 trying to download/update apps (I also had incorrect Installed Apps numbers showing) after the IMM76I update:
6. Remove your Google account from Accounts & Sync. Readded and everything should show up and work again!
That even fixed a FC I was getting from gapps related to Browser Sync. Worth a shot! Good luck!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer? | Terms of Service