FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [KERNEL] [GPL] [GN] franco.Kernel r398

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 15th October 2014, 12:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [KERNEL] [GPL] [GN] franco.Kernel r398

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

15th October 2014, 12:24 AM |#2  

More
Regarding francokernel r398 for Maguro
Hi there!
I've just tried francokernel on my GSM Galaxy Nexus for the last couple of days and came up with the following conclusions:
When the battery is lower than 15% the flashlight crashes the kernel in a way that doesn't allow me to restart the phone unless I take the battery out and put it back in, also no charging symbol appears on screen after crash while the phone is still shut down.
After hanging up some of the calls (I was the initiator of the hang up) I'm not able to turn the screen back on by simply pushing the power button on the right once, I have to do this several times until it succeeds.
The drop down menu (dragging from the top) which usually reveals the notifications (depends on the side you dragged from) doesn't display anything in the settings screen, I'm talking about the WiFi and Bluetooth and battery icon etc. are simply gone and I have to use the settings menu in order to get to some of the settings.

I can attach screenshot is needed, for now I simply attached the file you requested from /proc/last_kmsg
Since I can't post links this is the ID on pastie dot org: …/9648280

Besides that the phone is exceptionally fast and the battery drains much slower which is pleasantly surprising.

Thank you very much, if you think there's a better way to report bugs for the kernel please inform me.
18th November 2014, 11:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Overall perfomance of this kernel is exellent. But battery life is really bad((
The Following User Says Thank You to vbnjhgn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vbnjhgn Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 12:43 PM |#4  

More
FK updater + FML rom + Samsung galaxy nexus
Hello guys,
I just bough the FK updater - it says - unsupported device is there any way I can fix this?
Or is it just that I have the lollipop rom installed?
15th February 2015, 08:13 PM |#5  

More
maguro lollipop
Is there a version of fk compatible with the new betas of cm12 for galaxy nexus? Thanks
30th April 2015, 08:14 PM |#6  
Flag Moscow

More
Unhappy
Hello. I need help very much. Need kernel update boot.img. My friend, a very good doctor, asked to reflash a tablet. 4core Nvidia Tegra 3 DNS/Pegatron 110G, 10", IPS, Android 4.03. It is the same hardware as Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 (see link to support page in the attached file)
I need kernel update- a file boot.img for this device for JB 4.11
The tested procedure of reflashing for Pegatron is to update kernel by franco.kernel updater (FKU) and then update from SD card by M532 firmware pkg with corrected 07 byte. Unfortunately FKU is no more compatible with this device, FKU old versions cannot connect to server. I need kernel file boot.img for this device - there is a good utility from 4pda.ru that also can update kernel (You can find a link in the attached file). I made a backup and took a risk to flash M532 version 14405 without kernel update. Now it hangs after boot but ADB interface works and recovery mode works. So I can make kernel update or make a restore. I need boot.img.
Many thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: docx url.docx - [Click for QR Code] (10.6 KB, 10 views)
29th August 2015, 05:35 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Aby chance to support OnePlus 2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)