[INFO][LTE] **COMPLETE OVERHAUL** ROMS,KERNELS, RECOVERIES + more NOW COLOUR CODED!

829 posts
Thanks Meter: 590

By mohitrocks, Senior Member on 19th December 2011, 05:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone,

I've created a thread showcasing all the different ROM's, kernels, etc available for the Galaxy Nexus

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device.

Quote:

Table of Contents

1.) ROMS: here

2.) Kernels: here

3.) Tutorials and Guides: here

4.) Mods: here

5.) Basebands: here

6.) Recovery: here

Note: I take no credit for any of the amazing work done by these developers, full credit should be granted to them.
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:12 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
ROMS

Android Open Kang Project (AOKP):
XDA: here
by: Romanbb
Notes: Recommended by me. Ensures best stability and amazing performance. Currently on 4.0.3

Apex v1.0.2: Custom Batteries, Network ADB, + MORE:
by: bigxie
Notes: Taken from original post:
This is a generally stock ROM with mods chosen to add to functionality without detracting from the Ice Cream Sandwich experience that Google
envisioned. I [bigxie] built this ROM from AOSP, merged in mods from CM9, AOKP, GummyNex, RootzBoat, and other ROMS, to create what I feel is a perfect mixture of stock feel and helpful customizations.

I had a lot of fun building, testing, and running this ROM. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

CyanogenMod 9 Kang:
by: winner00
Notes: Cyanogen Mod 9 Kang (Note: In Alpha Stage)

Android Revolution HD:
by: mike1986
Notes: Essentially "stock" with enhancements. Uses stock images as well as stock kernel. Currently on 4.0.2

[ROM] Android 4.0.4 | IMM30B | Stock,rooted,deodexed,zipaligned,busybox,insecure boot:
by: craigacgomez
Notes: None yet.

FoxHound 0.9 Black CDMA|4.0.3|29/01/12|Toggle|PullDown|Performance+More+:
by: raffaele88

GummyNex:
Link here
by: kejar31

[ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.3.2 [Fully Open Source](02/04/12):
by: codenamedroid

[AOSP] 4.0.3 - Minor add-ins (Updated 2/3/2012) (Uses 4.0.4 Build prop files) :
by: rhcp0112345
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
KERNELS

franco.Kernel :
by: franciscofranco
Notes: Amazing for both battery life and performance. Recommended by me especially for battery-hungry users.

Leankernel: Minimalistic Kernel :
by: theidoctor

AOSP GSM[3.0.13]UV/GPU+CPU OC/CIFS/SLQB/OTG :
by: faux123
Notes: Have yet to try it, but has been recommended by many people

Trinity NP 4.0.3 :
by: morfic
Notes: Nice kernel, has a lot of overclocking options (in terms of GPU)

[Kernel] [3.0.14]Savaged-Zen: GNex :
by: SavagedZen

KangBang :
by: drod2169

*Matr1x* v2.0 OC | SLQB | BFS | TUN and much more!:
by: mathkid95

☆Jame Bond☆ cpu/gpu overclock + UV (4.0.2):
by: ogdobber
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:13 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
TUTORIALS + GUIDES

[GNex TOOLKIT V4.1] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, CWM, Flash + MUCH MORE [GSM]:
by: mskip
Notes: Recommended by me. A job well done by mskip and should be the first resort for any beginner wishing to root and flash custom roms.

[HOWTO]Unlock and Root Galaxy Nexus Using Ubuntu Linux
by: loveubuntu
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:14 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
MODS

More will be added when are confirmed compatible with the CDMA Galaxy Nexus
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:14 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
BASEBANDS

[RADIOS/Hybrids]*UPDATED* 4.0.4 w/o Bootloader! 2/4/2012 Plus Borkd radio halp!!
XDA here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tested this yet, as I don't have a CDMA Galaxy Nexus, but according to chubbrock, this is the baseband from the 4.0.2 OTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbrock

Here is the kernel/baseband from the 4.0.2 OTA:
http://minus.com/mLg8Rmrh7

In order to for instructions on how to install (from chubbrock) please look here
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:15 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
-----Reserved-----
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mohitrocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohitrocks Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:40 AM |#8  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 791

More
Excellent thanks! I'm all out of them (8) for the day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbdan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbdan Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:43 AM |#9  
Groton, CT
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitrocks

MODS

Note: These should work with the LTE Galaxy Nexus, but as of now, they are only confirmed tested for the GSM Galaxy Nexus. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Stock Launcher | No Search Bar | 4x5 Portrait Grid | More Bacon Added: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1385425
by: djmcnz

I am running this now combined with the Android Revolution ROM with no issues on my LTE phone. Specifically, version 3 with landscape. Works great.

Quote:

MODS
MCR Enhanced Power Menu | Reboot & Recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1391348
by: djmcnz

Third line down on this mod's thread says "No, it does not work on the CDMA/LTE/Verizon Version!"

Quote:

MODS
Auto Brightness Patch & Advanced Power Menu: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1377410
by: he_stheone64

Eight lines down this one says "What you need: Deodexed Custom ROM on ITL41F Base, Nandroid Backup". Mike's LTE ROM is Deodexed ICL53F, so I don't think this will work either.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill3753 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bill3753 Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 05:49 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
This is gonna be a nice thread if you keep it updated. Much appreciated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
19th December 2011, 05:49 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3753

I am running this now combined with the Android Revolution ROM with no issues on my LTE phone. Specifically, version 3 with landscape. Works great.

Third line down on this mod's thread says "No, it does not work on the CDMA/LTE/Verizon Version!"

Thanks, shouldn't have overlooked that. Removed from the thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)