Post your Galaxy Nexus home screens

Search This thread

Timmac

Apr 8, 2010
D8qU3.jpg

These screenshots are huge!

Chrono_Tata

Sep 29, 2010
Haven't really taken advantage of all the nifty stuff ICS has to offer. I like my homescreen minimalistic. XP

Attachments

• Screenshot_2011-11-19-01-28-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2011-11-19-01-28-05.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14,509
Reactions: majmuni

monkeyboy451

Dec 3, 2010
Forres
Very basic - just starting to mess around and see what apps work, etc.

Clock is Beautiful Widgets - Ice Cream Sandwich superclock skin
Mini Info Pro
gTasks

AXXEZVuX

MrTechie

Mar 6, 2010
Hahaha, had to look twice, same folders i have but my productivity is on another screen along with utilities, news & Cool :D

Stretlow

Jun 3, 2010
I like this simplified layout, what Clock and weather widgets are you using?

Clock is Minimalistic Text (easily the best app for customising your screen) the weather is fancy widgets, i found some skins online for it im still trying to settle on one.

I am going to root at some point and I hope to god someone figures away remove that google search bar, what a pain in the arse that is....

Stret

masterpfa

Mar 17, 2008
London UK
Clock is Minimalistic Text (easily the best app for customising your screen) the weather is fancy widgets, i found some skins online for it im still trying to settle on one.

I am going to root at some point and I hope to god someone figures away remove that google search bar, what a pain in the arse that is....

Stret
Cheers
I'm still not decided about the Google search bar, so far I can ignore it but it does mean if you are going for a minimalist look , you can't :mad:

Top Liked Posts