Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 02:33 AM |#101  
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 756

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassilando

I picked up my phone at a sprint corp. store at 11am 4/22 release day. I activated Google wallet on stock. Later rooted the device, $10 was still there. Saturday 4/28, I open up Google wallet, $40 credit was applied. I've been using it on my rooted device, with the unsupported banner up top just fine. I have like $20 left =]

Yea I knew that people just panic idk why lol but I just want my other 40 damn so I can get fat on mc Donald's and have w full tank of gas

1st May 2012, 02:42 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
looking for a little help on flashing this ROM, big fan of CM from EVO. after making a back up I wiped cache, delvik cache, and system. Then proceed to install CM rom, then I am getting stuck in the CM boot animation which seems like far to long with nothing happening.

Am I wiping this correctly? didnt see anything to wipe "data". second day trying this and no luck

I am able to do the same to get back to stock back up..Am I being impatient on the CM boot screen? How long should this take?
1st May 2012, 02:54 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Mcdonalds, wall greens, CVS, and a number of other retailers have it so you tap your phone on the card reader and it completes the transaction via nfc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
1st May 2012, 02:56 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1,619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshogunss

looking for a little help on flashing this ROM, big fan of CM from EVO. after making a back up I wiped cache, delvik cache, and system. Then proceed to install CM rom, then I am getting stuck in the CM boot animation which seems like far to long with nothing happening.

Am I wiping this correctly? didnt see anything to wipe "data". second day trying this and no luck

I am able to do the same to get back to stock back up..Am I being impatient on the CM boot screen? How long should this take?

Should take 5 mins tops

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
1st May 2012, 02:59 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
What recovery are you using? I recommend twrp and using its factory reset. I've been seriously abusing my phone the last two days and I haven't had any major issues.

1st May 2012, 03:02 AM |#106  
Flag Falls Church
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassilando

Well I asked if the thing worked, cashier said "I don't know what it's for" so I tapped my phone and out came the Receipt. Same scenario at both locations. They looked at me like what just happened lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

hahhaha so i went to a 7/11 today to check it, with unsupported device and the cashier was like, wtf did just happen.. how did u do that? that is so cool.. he asked me if it was an iphone.. i was like, Bitch, please. this is the mighty phone hahahha
The Following User Says Thank You to drcz_92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drcz_92 Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 03:12 AM |#107  
Flag Rineyville, KY
Thanks Meter: 756

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patass

What recovery are you using? I recommend twrp and using its factory reset. I've been seriously abusing my phone the last two days and I haven't had any major issues.

I kinda fell in love with cwm touch recovery but twrp is pretty too either or is great for this phone from my experience. Its more ur preference

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcz_92

hahhaha so i went to a 7/11 today to check it, with unsupported device and the cashier was like, wtf did just happen.. how did u do that? that is so cool.. he asked me if it was an iphone.. i was like, Bitch, please. this is the mighty phone hahahha

The mighty phone lmao

1st May 2012, 03:13 AM |#108  
Flag Hanover, Pa
Thanks Meter: 322

More
Just flashed this today. Running great so far. I love the brightness and colors at default settings. The stock ICS 4.0.4 brightness seems way too low for me, but the CM9 kernel fixes it here. Benches aren't scoring as high as other kernels but whatever. Performance is great so far.
1st May 2012, 03:15 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Works well for me. Doesn't seem any faster than stock, but I like the cm9 features. I'm also using the latest Trinity 04/25 test kernel at stock settings with it.

1st May 2012, 03:18 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patass

I found the clockwork recovery, flashed it through PC and got CM running. Thanks!
1st May 2012, 03:26 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1,619

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyea

Works well for me. Doesn't seem any faster than stock, but I like the cm9 features. I'm also using the latest Trinity 04/25 test kernel at stock settings with it.

Use franco milestone 3 an let me know that its the same as stock its far from stock.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)