[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [4.4.4 KK] [DeltaJen] LiquidSmooth v3.2 toroplus

Search This thread

andythegreenguy

Oct 22, 2010
This is good ROM with nice data switching, but for the "Vibrate on Notification" problem. There's no option to switch it off :(.

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
This is good ROM with nice data switching, but for the "Vibrate on Notification" problem. There's no option to switch it off :(.

are you talking about the official or un official? on official just go to settings..advanced options....device...general....vibrator feedback tuning...move it to zero..alot of apps have there own vibration notification built in such as facebook which has to be cut of at the app..all social media apps have vibrate on notification on by default..killing vibrator feedback gave me faster boot times and killed nearly everythig that vibrates on my phone..i set everything on mine to just use the light instead of vibrate..hope this helps

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
are you talking about the official or un official? on official just go to settings..advanced options....device...general....vibrator feedback tuning...move it to zero..alot of apps have there own vibration notification built in such as facebook which has to be cut of at the app..all social media apps have vibrate on notification on by default..killing vibrator feedback gave me faster boot times and killed nearly everythig that vibrates on my phone..i set everything on mine to just use the light instead of vibrate..hope this helps

FYI, I make no changes to my unofficial builds. Any differences are simply a result of newer source code.

[poo]

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
FYI, I make no changes to my unofficial builds. Any differences are simply a result of newer source code.

[poo]

I'm not trying to offend you and I'm sorry if I did..I've never tried the unofficial so I don't know about it..so I mentioned how to resolve the issue he was having in the official build..if your code is more up to date I may try yours lol..thanks for the tip :) MOD EDIT-Removed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Last edited by a moderator:

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
I'm not trying to offend you and I'm sorry if I did..I've never tried the unofficial so I don't know about it..so I mentioned how to resolve the issue he was having in the official build..if your code is more up to date I may try yours lol..thanks for the tip :) MOD EDIT- Removed

No offense taken, just clarifying.

[poo]

Last edited by a moderator:

andythegreenguy

Oct 22, 2010
I could do that, but I prefer to keep my phone on Vibrate at work and if I do that, it will kill the legitimate option of having the phone on vibrate.

I have tried, almost, all ROMs for the Sprint Galaxy Nexus and only two seem to have that feature/option... under sound -> a checkbox to disable Vibrate on Notifications.

And Yes, I did post the same question in another ROM's thread... because that ROM, too, has the issue. Is that a problem?

Last edited:

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
New Official build is up, fixed a lot of the last builds issues.

I'm still getting the system ui has stopped.everything else seems to work great..
Update..I received the system ui has stopped twice..once browsing the web and one using my Facebook app..I've been on the web and Facebook several times since and it never came back up..the ROM is stock LS..stock kernel and all..I did a clean flash wiping everything..

Last edited:

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
Unofficial 4/25: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6pth44luuoael2b/LS-KK-v3.0-UNOFFICIAL-2014-04-25-toroplus.zip

This contains a commit from 4/24 titled "Fix quick ribbons enabled upon reboot". However, I'm seeing that if you boot with the ribbon disabled, you can turn it on. But they disappear after a reboot. Unchecking and rechecking results in a systemui FC.

[poo]

Are you having any system ui boxes or any other black boxes popping up in your build besides what you mentioned? When I update on the official build I get a few black boxes and several fc when I use Facebook or play my games..

poo706

Apr 8, 2011
Are you having any system ui boxes or any other black boxes popping up in your build besides what you mentioned? When I update on the official build I get a few black boxes and several fc when I use Facebook or play my games..

No I'm not. I read in another thread that ROMs that implemented recent changes to CM11's theme engine are having this problem. I thought maybe I didn't see it because I don't use a custom theme and I have Themes and Themes Provider frozen. But I couldn't get an FC even when I thawed those two apps and installed a theme. Are you using a theme?

[poo]

Reactions: nexusbandit

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
No I'm not. I read in another thread that ROMs that implemented recent changes to CM11's theme engine are having this problem. I thought maybe I didn't see it because I don't use a custom theme and I have Themes and Themes Provider frozen. But I couldn't get an FC even when I thawed those two apps and installed a theme. Are you using a theme?

[poo]

Yes I am using a custom theme and a custom keyboard..I'll work on those two items and see what happens

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013
LiquidSmooth Team is recommending clean flash as they rebased the source this week, this may fix a lot of the issues many of you are having.

I tried this with a full wipe and even a format and I still recieve the system ui box has stopped..this is before installing even one app and even gapps..I don't get any errors or black boxes on you April 13 build..all of your Roms from April 13 up makes my need for speed play in slow motion with poor graphics even if I change kernels..

nexusbandit

Oct 9, 2013

You guys have worked miracles this time..love the inspire launcher..in one word..Awesome!! I did a dirty flash and its working perfect! Best ever guys !!! No black boxes so far and its super liquid smooth!!
Update..I still get the system ui has stopped box.I did a complete wipe and format and the issue still happens but only after doing a pin number unlock and doing a menu pull down then it don't happen again till my phone relocks
Update 2 using the inspire launcher I'm not getting the system ui has stopped boxes anymore..I only receive them using the Google now launcher..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW Build

LS-KK-v3.0-2014-03-10-toroplus.zip - 153.86 MB

Liquids Download site is being upgraded OTA updates are coming soon.
    Public Service announcement!!!

I will be taking a back seat on the Official Gnex Builds, poo706 is taking over for me. (I can't think of anyone better suited).

Life has gotten a little crazy for me the last few months (more like a lot crazy). My wife and I are starting a church and we are both enrolled in seminary. So between work, school, and the Church I have had little (read NO) time to devote to building.

Greg's work on his unofficial builds is awesome so he will take good care of you all.

I still have minutes here and there so I will/am still around.
    New Build is up 3/22/2014

4.9 linaro rom toolchain updated
    Kernel toolchain switched to 4.9 Sabormod
    Chameleon engine removed
    Option to Disable keyguard widget frame
    Quiet Hours Automatic Switch and allow starred contacts through Quiet Hours
    LockScreen Fix Pin-Layout on small screens and tablets
    Switched are DSP Manager to omni's (so it supports Faux Sound Control and Boeffla sound control)
    Backup and restore settings, better icons, navigation, and holofied
    switched Apollo over to omni (so everything is kitkat white)
    added Slims calendar which has trds (black mode)
    added a file explorer (remove the standalone documents UI)
    Updated kernel tweaker (values now stick on a reboot,faux sound support added, trds (dark mode) added, kitkat grey in more places, and strings cleaned up)
    Re-added Facebook contacts sync
    you were the man before responding to this post now you are the man times 2!

The setting is in the interface section of settings and you can opt for aosp recents which is default, slim recents which you have to tick and omni which you also have to tick, which has a settings section that opens of the omniswitch apk.

when you tick omniswitch it just stays with aosp and doesn't restart system ui like the slim recents does (it may not need to I don't know)

if you want to see what omni switch does you can activate it by the apk in the app drawer and then swipe left from the right side

It is a game changer for me I love it

I'm guessing it's still not working right. http://imgur.com/a/CbJDD Omniswitch is running, as you can see in the screenshots, but the AOSP recents is still there too. Is the recents button supposed to essentially turn into a shortcut for omniswitch when "omniswitch recents switcher" is selected? A reboot didn't change anything, by the way.

[poo]

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Not yet still on my to do list maybe tomorrow

Here's a flashable zip that'll back up your current apns-conf.xml and replace it with the one from Liquid 3/31. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hv77pmgaf4w8qf/LS_3-31_APNs.zip

[poo]

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Will there be an official update or do you just work on an unofficial ?

Unless something has changed, rk will continue doing official builds and I'll put out some unofficial builds between his officials builds.

[poo]