This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, and indeed it's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank.
Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. i'm calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.
Donations to CM http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/donate, to D4rKn3sSyShttp://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=3484876, to me http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4491046
- If you come from another rom than CM9 or PA, factory wipe is a must (wipe data)
- Install Rom: http://www.mediafire.com/?ou19f3k0yrp836b -DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR PHONE!!!!!
- Install Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?8q9mrvmi6ht984m
- Install Gapps: http://tjohansson.is-a-geek.com/file...0511-fixed.zip
- Wipe Cache
- Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
- If your statusbar is gone after the first reboot: longpress Powerbutton > Toggle Statusbar
- Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi & Layout under Settings/Paranoid Settings
- Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
- Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
- Trebuchet Settings: margins:SMALL, show permanent searchbar:YES, Grid: 5x4, resize all widgets:YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
- Themes and other goodies you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1646034
- Tina: http://krebsmilk.de/
- Cyanogenmod Team
- Franko, for his Kernel