Which is your preferred radio?

• Total voters
Search This thread

efrant

Retired Senior Moderator & Developers Relations
Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
New radio out today with 4.3 release. Anyone obtain it yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You can try flashing the attached file that I put together. If you are using the latest Sprint radios (prior to today), it will flash both the LTE and CDMA radios.

I haven't tested it (I don't have a toroplus), but it should work. Note that if you are not using the latest radios (prior to today) it won't flash anything.

Edit: removed attachment since working one was already posted.

Last edited:

savoca

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2011
Pasadena
downloads.codefi.re
Google Pixel 7
You can try flashing the attached file that I put together. If you are using the latest Sprint radios (prior to today), it will flash both the LTE and CDMA radios.

I haven't tested it (I don't have a toroplus), but it should work. Note that if you are not using the latest radios (prior to today) it won't flash anything.

Are you sure that radio.img.p trick will work?

The other flashable radios have an actual .img, but I'm guessing they were just pulled from the device after ota.

Also the mount/unmount isn't necessary, just saying :)

Last edited:

tomh1979

Jun 22, 2010
York, PA

so guessing just a flashable zip for clockwork, bummer.

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20

The other flashable radios have an actual .img, but I'm guessing they were just pulled from the device after ota.
I'm just using the script provided by Google. It will work.

EDIT: But because it is a patch, it will only work if you are using the previous radio.

Also the mount/unmount isn't necessary, just saying :)
Yeah.

so guessing just a flashable zip for clockwork, bummer.
It will work with most custom recoveries, not just CWM.

goast

Aug 18, 2012
Hinesville, Ga

Also the mount/unmount isn't necessary, just saying :)[/QUOTWell

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

About to flash in twrp

Did not work for twrp

efrant

Feb 12, 2009
Montreal
Samsung Galaxy S20
Did not work for twrp

I'm at work, so I'm restricted in what I can do (I don't have a proper text editor, nor 7-zip).

I'll try to fix it when I get home. EDIT: That is only if Savoca's doesn't work. :)

If you want to take a look at it, try this: extract the files from within, and re-zip them using the "store" option, i.e., no compression. As well, make sure there is one blank line after the last line of the script in the updater-script file.

JFay22

Dec 14, 2012
Pensacola
Okay, here's the GJ04 radio, CDMA/LTE included, should work in CWM and TWRP.

Great, flashed perfectly running latest Carbon nightly. Just to let everyone know the bootup after flashing took a good 5 mins or so, but be patient and don't battery pull because it popped up with strong 4g signal for me in an area that used to be weak or cdma only on GA02 radios. Here's a screenshot.
gaju7evu.jpg

Ep3n3wp

Aug 8, 2010
Newport beach
Quick question

I'm on Cm nightly 10/26 with GA02 radio.... Am I good to go flashing GJ04 zip that Savoca posted?

Tia

Top Liked Posts