FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

NEW Full Circle Battery Mod

164 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By evilkal, Senior Member on 9th January 2012, 02:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well I do believe this is my first actual thread made for any of my work. I normally just outsource for other devs but I thought I may actually make a post of something.

This is a battery mod I've been working on simply because I haven't seen a lot of them and most are the traditional circle battery mod so I decided to be different. It is an unbroken circle that wanes down and is edited in 1% increments the entire way. That means you will need a ROM that supports this.

If you would like to use this in your theme, PLEASE ask me first. All I ask is for a little credit and that is all

This is NOT a flashable zip. You must either edit your SystemUI.apk file yourself or you can use my provided Metamorph theme and flash it through that.

Preview:

Downloads:

White ZIP - Images only
ICS Blue ZIP - Images only
White Metamorph
ICS Blue Metamorph

NOTE: If you flash this in Metamorph, you will have to reboot afterwards.

Thanks to nbeebe24 for changing the images to ICS Blue for me.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to evilkal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evilkal Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 02:53 PM |#2  
Flag Wakefield
Thanks Meter: 1,864

Donate to Me
More
Already using it in my theme Thanks for this.
9th January 2012, 03:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Looks good. Is it possible to get a metamorph based battery with ICS blue?
9th January 2012, 03:13 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile
Hi,

Is it possible to flash this through Recovery Mod over the ICS rooted stock ROM?

Thanks by advance,
9th January 2012, 03:18 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I will work on editing the color to different colors as soon as I have time. As of right now, I only have the white because I made this for Nitroz haha.

I'm afraid not because it requires actual files inside the APK itself to be modified.

The problem with the stock ROM is that it calls for percentages at odd intervals and would be completely inaccurate. 100, 85, 71, 57, 43, 29, 15, and 0 I do believe. So your phone would only read off those percentages until you flashed a ROM supporting 1% intervals.
The Following User Says Thank You to evilkal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evilkal Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 03:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Alright, thanks very much for your quick reply
9th January 2012, 03:39 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Not a problem.

I will work on turning the images blue soon. At the moment, I'm working on theming the Email app =P
9th January 2012, 05:25 PM |#8  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Hey evilkal, I'm on AOKP build 14. I flashed Nitroz Black Exodus theme then saw your link to your battery mod in the thread. I dl the zip and tried flashing through CWM but I got "installation aborted." Any ideas?
9th January 2012, 05:28 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
It is not a flash able zip. You will have to either pull your SystemUI.apk and change the images yourself

OR

Download my included metamorph zip and flash it via Metamorph (can be DLed from Market). You will have to reboot afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to evilkal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evilkal Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 05:28 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
How will I get this to work?

EIDT:
Ok got it, too late
9th January 2012, 05:53 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkal

It is not a flash able zip. You will have to either pull your SystemUI.apk and change the images yourself

OR

Download my included metamorph zip and flash it via Metamorph (can be DLed from Market). You will have to reboot afterwards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ahhh stupid me. Thanks! Great work btw.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)