Hello, I bring to you probably the MOST good looking/sexiest/awesomest/amazing-est softkeys I have ever made or even seen.
Inspired by the Samsung Wave's Capacitive Touchkeys and touched up by me. All keys are MADE by me and designed by me.
Keys in package - Home, Back, Tasks, Big Menu, Small Menu, Search, Keyboard Back (Jelly Bean)
It is highly recommend that you use CWM recovery to flash the package. Some members have informed that there are low chances of the patch being successfully patched by other recoveries.
NEW JELLY BEAN VERSION (3) IS UP WITH THE KEYBOARD BACK/DOWN KEY AND BETTER COMPATIBILITY
You can flash version 3 on ICS, it won't harm
I RECOMMEND YOU USE THE ZIPTHEMER VERSION, USE THE FLASHABLE ZIP ONLY IF ZIPTHEMER DOESN'T WORK
PEOPLE ON ODEXED ROM, DO NOT FLASH THE .ZIP, USE ZIPTHEMER INSTEAD OR MANUALLY REPLACE THE IMAGES IN YOUR SYSTEMUI.APK
THE EASIEST WAY TO INSTALL IT THROUGH SOFTKEYZ FROM THE PLAYSTORE
You no longer need to download the keys. Just download SoftkeyZ from the playstore and find the zenyth keys in the app. Just click on thanks to appreciate my work! Donations are most welcome, need em! Thanks!
Instructions to Install - [Flashable Zip]
- Put package into your internal storage.
- Flash package through recovery
1. Download and install ZipThemer from the Market
2. Download the Softkey Set
3. If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the (hidden) menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
4. Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just downloaded using the ZipThemer link in the First Post, probably /sdcard/download
5. Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
6. You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
7. Reboot your phone to Recovery after this and flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
8. Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/
Zipthemer Versions - Click Here! [All Colors]
Zipthemer BLACK - Click Here! [BLACK only]
Original Grey - [Flashable Zip]
MediaFire - Click here! [Grey Color]
DropBox - Click here! [Grey Color]
ICS Blue - [Flashable Zip]
MediaFire - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]
DropBox - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]
Pure White - [Flashable Zip]
MediaFire - Click here! [Pure White Color]
DropBox - Click here! [Pure White Color]
BLACK - Ninja - [Flashable Zip]
MediaFire - Click here! [BLACK]
For whoever is having a problem installing these -
- Download Zenyth Keys in whatever color you prefer to your PC
- Download your favorite rom to your PC
- Open Zenyth Keys with Winrar and Extract vrtheme folder to desktop
- Go to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
- Leave drawable-xhdpi folder open for now
- Open your favorite rom with Winrar
- Go to system\app and click-open SystemUI.apk
- Go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
- Go back to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
- Highlight-Select all images and drag them to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
- Winrar will do a copy and replace of all selected images
- Winrar will prompt you with a notification box saying that "SystemUI.apk was modified update archive"-select "Yes"
- Close Winrar, you now have updated your soft keys on your favorite rom
- Copy your favorite rom to your phone
- Boot into Recovery, Wipe cache-dalvik, Flash rom, Install gapps (Certain JB roms needed when flashing-update), Reboot
- Enjoy your new Soft Keys!
To Install on Paranoid Android -
just some manual work needed
1. Make a backup.. you never know
2. Pull "SystemUI.apk" from "/system/app/"
3. Download flashable version of zenyth keys
4. Open "Zenyth - ICS Blue - Flashable - v3.zip" (Or w/e version)
5. Go to "vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi" and extract all images from there to some folder
6. Open the folder where the image files are put
7. Open "SystemUI.apk" with some file extractor (i used winrar)
8. Navigate to "\res". you will find three "drawable"-folders ending with "xhdpi"
--> sw600dp: phablet
--> sw720dp: tablet
--> just drawable: phone
9. Put the extracted images in the corresponding folders
10. I hope you made a backup! i am not to blame for any fail :P
10. Close, push "SystemUI.apk" back to "/system/app/"
11. Pray and Reboot
Please click on 'THANKS' - It makes me happy!
And also rate the thread!
Please Donate if you can, I really need a new computer. This one is turning me down a little to much! :(
Thanks, have a great day!