[THEMED APP]MMS - 6 COLORS w/emoji, [Jelly Bean][AOKP][CM9][Stock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pharaohdk

Jul 18, 2010
Really like these, but was wondering if you could make them with a bubble around the text?, just the same colors as the ones you already have.

jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /
Any update on the plain one?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

check my other thread for 4.1.2 version. right now im trying to bring all the features into one mms app and thats going kinda slow. plus 4.2 version will be out soon and will be updating to that as well. hope this answers your question.

93fuelslut

Jul 1, 2012
Nexus 6
Can u please make the white and blue mms with a transparent background? Thanks
I would really like the jelly bean version if i could

arthurgreeeen

Mar 17, 2012
Seattle
Doesnt work for me. I scan QR code thru my phone and downloads. Then when I try to install, it leaves me with "App Not Installed".
I mount the phone as r/w
I try to move the app to system/app but still wont install.
HELP??

Willie_Brown

Dec 13, 2012
Greenwood
To anyone that cares or wants to know this works perfect on the stock tw rom root for gs3. Minus the notifications are kinda flakey other than that runs like a champ. And if anyone knows how to fix the flakey notifications I would be deeply apprecriated!

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
To anyone that cares or wants to know this works perfect on the stock tw rom root for gs3. Minus the notifications are kinda flakey other than that runs like a champ. And if anyone knows how to fix the flakey notifications I would be deeply apprecriated!

"Works perfect, but notifications are flakey"

Might want to rephrase that, chief ;) what's flakey about notifications?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rockerblood

Feb 29, 2012
manila
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
thanks this is more easier than themed mms :) i like the green and white then install greenglow jeyboard theme.. and boom matrix look.. thanks a lot OP :)

it deserves 5 stars :)

Sent from my Nexus S™ i9020A

93fuelslut

Jul 1, 2012
Nexus 6
Thanks!!!

I did not test it CM9. But if you follow my install instructions you can't hurt anything. And it won't make you lose your messages either. If you try it out please let us know how it went.

hey can u please add the jellybean notification features for the white and orange mms?
u know how when u get a text and in the noti pulldown u have the options of reply, read, or something else..
4.2.2 or 4.1.

S

shadyx513

Would love to see this work on the new Paranoid Roms 4.2.2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    display.png

THESE ALSO WORK ON JELLY BEAN 4.1
    (but it will only work the same way it does in ICS (dont expect this to become a 4.1 app just because you installed on JB)

These have quick emoji button feature optional in settings. No mms compression.
    Use it if you like it. If you don't like it then your just not cool.

**If you prefer to have white incoming text, just download the file with WHT and the color you like in the name.

Installation
    Using Root Explorer (or similar) navigate to system/app
    Rename your Mms.apk file to Mms.apk.bak.
    Copy new Mms.apk to system/app and set permissions
    Enjoy this sweet themed app.

Removal
    Since we didn't flash this in CWM and everyone followed the instructions above, you simply delete Mms.apk from system/app and rename Mms.apk.bak to Mms.apk. You are now using your sucky mms app again.

Disclaimer
    As always, I am not responsible for anything. Ever. Period. Use at your own risk. May or may not be suitable for all ages. Don't eat cats.

LOOKING FOR JELLY BEAN 4.1.1 MMS? CHECK MY OTHER THREAD...
    hey you fixed it :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Capture%281%29.PNG
    the blue w/white incoming text is perfect, thank you very much!

please reply with (or PM me) your paypal address, thanks

I really appreciate it, but you keep your money. I post here to share. I have fun doing this stuff when ever I get the time.
    updated OP with white incoming text versions as requested.
    I will do another set with white incoming text. Will post them up tomorrow.