Uploaded with ImageShack.us
since I continue to receive demands from time to time and seeing that this addon continues to be downloaded, I decided to include an updated version.
What's new in version 2
- Android 4.2 compatible
[*TouchWiz launcher and widgets
- Galaxy S4 apps as far as porting is possible
- Galaxy S4 ringtones and notifications
If you are willing to contribute (design, hosting files, testing and adding apks/functions) drop me a line and let me know.
You can upload mirrors but keep in mind I cannot guarantee for their availability or if the files are corrupted.
NEW DOWNLOAD LINK (including a direct download and a mirror to androidfilehost)
TouchWiz Jelly Bean Addon 2.0 - S4 Edition
Updated to 2.1:
Version 2.1: 25.6
- changed launcher behaviour to looping and no wallpaper scrolling (thanks to Omar1c)
- added s4 boot animation
- changed some icons to S4 correspondents
Update Addon 1.3.1
- updated launcher to Samsungs official Jelly Bean release
- fusion of Nexus 7 and Galaxy nexus Launcher => allows a single addon for Nexus devices
- added smalldookies HD Wallpaper Picker Mod
- Paper Artist from Galaxy Note 2 hinzugefügt
- updated ringtones and other media (Galaxy Note 2)
Launcher Version LI5 (froilson):
- better performance
- Wallpaper scolling, but without loop finally!!! (thanks maxiimida)
- now shadows (thanks maxiimida)
- Launcher Update(LH7): small Samsung Bug Fixes, fixed Wallpaper again, like original S3 (better performance)
- added S Voice And Samsung TTS (not all features working due to missing S3 Apps; still buggy, but this is samsung )
- DicePlayer as Video Player and Pop Up Play Replacement. Buy the Donate Version if you like it!
- merged with hdpi addon by smalldookie, should work on hdpi devices too now
This Addon will work with all Jelly Bean ROMs, even MIUI. It themes all YOUR system apps and doesn't replace them.
New in this Addon Update:
- TouchWizUX Jelly Bean Launcher
- TouchWizUX Weather Widget
- TouchWiz Yahoo Widgets
- TouchWiz themed dialer
- better TouchWiz themed System Settings
- notification badge (for gmail e.g)
I don't have plans to theme it completely like touchwiz, to be honest, there is pretty much TouchWiz Stuff that's extremely uggly like notification toggles for. I think that's the best mix of both, holo and touchwiz.
- reboot to recovery
- flash it
universal flasher tool creates a backup zip of your theme. so you can easily revert back if you don't like it, no matter which theme you used before. for reverting back simply flash the zip placed in Universal Flasher folder.
YouTube Video (Outdated)
TouchWiz Launcher Update
For those who want only the launcher with widgets i will add always the latest version of froilsons launcher with galaxy nexus layout.
- updated to latest Jelly Bean ROM Leak
- fixed folder bug
- latest samsung launcher
- layout tweaks
- added weather and news widgets
- updated to lh6 firmware
- dedicated Menu button in app drawer (yeah, CM10 users will be happy)
- new jelly bean widget behaviour
- new 3d animated folders
- reduced font size, no more cut off app names
- increased homescreen page animation speed
- minor layout fixes
Downloads (up to 1.33)
Q: I get errors installing the addon while morphing. After booting everything is there but the theme?
A: You have TWRP Recovery. It doesn't like the flasher zip, it can't morph icons into the existing ROM-specific apk-files. Since i don't want to lose compatibilty to the most JB-ROMS i don't want to change to a regular updater zip. So consider using ClockWorkMod Recovery instead. Only with CWM you won't get errors.
Q: I don't like the Addon. How can i uninstall it.
A: Flash the backup-zip which was automatically created in the 'Universal Flasher' folder. The none-System Apps have to be uninstalled regularly. Alternatively you can flash your ROM again (don't forget GAPPS)
Q:I have downloaded the Addon and the launcher update. What do I have to flash first?
A:1.Addon 2. Launcher Update
Q:Does it work on my ROM?
A:It should work on most Jelly Bean ROM. Some people report errors with their ROMs. But many of those errors might be related to TWRP (see above).
Q: I like it, I want to donate, but where?
A: I don't have a donation button yet, but you can donate to one of the devs, modders and themers mentioned above. Here is the account of smalldookie for example, who started the addon pack for galaxy s1, I'm sure he gives me a share Or you free the whales instead: Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
Need help or would like to discuss the further development of this add-on? Join the official Support Forum. Thanks!