Search This thread

Ho77aHo

Jan 7, 2012
Chisinau
guys help me find a style icon
323.jpg

boldo

Jun 9, 2007
Great idea!! I was just looking for something like this!!!

suscribing to the post...

Thks!

Last edited:

brunswick000

Apr 16, 2010
Kingston, ON
I have no idea how to make any of these, but if someone knows how to even alter the included folder backgrounds that would be awesome. I'm a fan of the platform with the fan preview. Would be cool if they could be had in alternate colors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

absinthesummer

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Relatively late addition...

I realize I'm late to the game here, but I utilized some of the backgrounds posted & linked here for the past year or 2... So I'm contributing back to the thread and the OP. With a new, upgraded OS (kitkat), I made my own kitkat themed folder background, and I'm willing to adjust it as needed. This is what I'm currently using and I love it. When I get bored and make a new one, I will definitely come back and add that also. But for now, here is my kitkat folder background for use with Nova Launcher.

Attachments

• kitkatfolder.png
    kitkatfolder.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,847
  • Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-32-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-23-32-35.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,680
  • kitkatfolder.zip
    838.1 KB · Views: 906

absinthesummer

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
How do i install this?
You have to have nova launcher, then go into nova settings> folders & icons> choose folder background> custom> use gallery or file manager to find the images on your sd card> select the one you want.

These are not flashable zips, so for example:
For the zip above, extract it to your SD card then do the steps I listed. I think most of the folder icons here are in zip format so create a folder on your SD for all the folder icons you want & extract them there so they're all in one place. You can do the same for app icons & the dock background, just find the appropriate menu in Nova settings.

Reactions: elargento

tinOFbeer

Mar 2, 2013
Wroclaw
how to change the button application icon? I would like to have this:
1e0b93c84c667cbccc80e661a1845dbd.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Galaxy Nexus przy użyciu Tapatalka

warrenscott

Mar 18, 2016
Oh hai
some simple folder icons build with Simple Text-Text Icon Creator App

Preview

Download
attached

Simple Text-Text Icon Creator App
marketlink

Other Icons (preview pic: dock)
marketlink

Rom Theme (preview pic)
Black Nexus
What does the ROM theme Folder icon do? Also can the ROM theme be applied to nova launcher?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a big fan of the new possibility to change the look of the folders on my homescreen with the new Nova Launcher.
    Here's a little collection of PNG-Files that could be used as a folder Icon.

To change the look just follow these simple steps: Go to Nova Launcher-Settings -> Desktop -> scroll down to the last 2 entries "folder preview" and "folder background" in the brandnew Nova Launcher...

Note: The attached file is no flashable ZIP. It's only a ZIP-File which contains the PNG-Files.

This is a collection of racks. All of them are based on the wooden Rack (found a picture, used it as a draft, resized it, added shadow, etc.):
    nexusfolderrackusd9n.jpg

The credits for the Nexus Folder goes to flx-grafix and his Icons. The iOS-Folder is from Alex (thx!) and the new "wooden" icon is based on delta909's work):
    nexusfoldercollectionl7jlz.jpg

Here's a collection of Folder-Icons made by H03! You'll find the ZIP-File with his Icons here:
    h03xmv74.jpg

Two nice looking Folder-Icons presented by Solarus2011:
    solarus2011g8yko.jpg

Folder-Icon is based on the balloon Dock-Icons you'll see in the following screenshot. Balloon-Dock-Icons are made from grevenlx.
    balloonbwznl.jpg

2012-03-0210.27.58wrjie.png

BTW: On Rootzwiki is another thread about Icons.
    simple folder icons

Oh hai
    some simple folder icons build with Simple Text-Text Icon Creator App

Preview
    33aeag4.png

Download
    attached

Simple Text-Text Icon Creator App
    marketlink

Other Icons (preview pic: dock)
    marketlink

Rom Theme (preview pic)
    Black Nexus
    Relatively late addition...

I realize I'm late to the game here, but I utilized some of the backgrounds posted & linked here for the past year or 2... So I'm contributing back to the thread and the OP. With a new, upgraded OS (kitkat), I made my own kitkat themed folder background, and I'm willing to adjust it as needed. This is what I'm currently using and I love it. When I get bored and make a new one, I will definitely come back and add that also. But for now, here is my kitkat folder background for use with Nova Launcher.
    Great to have you here Nitroz! I LOVE your black theme for my nexus. :D
    How do i install this?
    You have to have nova launcher, then go into nova settings> folders & icons> choose folder background> custom> use gallery or file manager to find the images on your sd card> select the one you want.

These are not flashable zips, so for example:
    For the zip above, extract it to your SD card then do the steps I listed. I think most of the folder icons here are in zip format so create a folder on your SD for all the folder icons you want & extract them there so they're all in one place. You can do the same for app icons & the dock background, just find the appropriate menu in Nova settings.