11th December 2012, 09:44 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Tapps
Thanks Meter: 2,726

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljnkshady

hum...how do I get the softkey, it's the png with white background...?

Just click the png and then the sd card symbol and it'll be in tapatalk folder on your sd with no white background

[email protected]$uπ¶ ¶@|@×y π€×u$ [√zw][×y|°π][^p°||° th€m€]
11th December 2012, 10:30 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 2,311

Donate to Me
More
I use 5 buttons in nav bar, standar ones plus menu and power (the one to lock the phone). Could you make those soft buttons too?
Ty.
11th December 2012, 02:53 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Tapps

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csolanol

I use 5 buttons in nav bar, standar ones plus menu and power (the one to lock the phone). Could you make those soft buttons too?
Ty.

I might of taken too much liberty with power and not enough on menu but i put em up anyway. Search is rough but looks fine applied.
I do wish these were more polished for you guys.. I'll keep trying to improve. Thanks for the thanks' it's nice to have something to contribute.

[email protected]$uπ¶ ¶@|@×y π€×u$ [√zw][×y|°π][^p°||° th€m€]
The Following User Says Thank You to reggie cheeks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reggie cheeks Ad-Free
11th December 2012, 03:12 PM |#24  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Your soft keys are very good
Thank you very much

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to nobodyvb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobodyvb Ad-Free
13th December 2012, 05:35 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Tapps

Donate to Me
More
Added some clocks... thanks to ecs1984...
The Following User Says Thank You to reggie cheeks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reggie cheeks Ad-Free
23rd December 2012, 04:29 PM |#26  
Flag cesena,IT
Thanks Meter: 504

More
very great idea OP!now this rom is very complete with that addons!thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to sert00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sert00 Ad-Free
24th December 2012, 07:55 AM |#27  
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 50

More
how do I install this? Reboot to bootloader then flash the zip file?
24th December 2012, 08:54 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Tapps

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosoani

how do I install this? Reboot to bootloader then flash the zip file?

Sorry 'bout that. I updated the op but they are not flashable zips. They're unzipping and manually applying the png zips. Again, sorry for the confusion. If uou're trying a clock and need better instructions click the link by the my clock instructions and you'll find more clocks and better instructions. Thanks
24th December 2012, 11:43 AM |#29  
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie cheeks

Sorry 'bout that. I updated the op but they are not flashable zips. They're unzipping and manually applying the png zips. Again, sorry for the confusion. If uou're trying a clock and need better instructions click the link by the my clock instructions and you'll find more clocks and better instructions. Thanks

Thank you!
I read the instructions on the main thread, from the link you provided. For the clock, I believe the only instruction I should follow is
"Close 7-Zip, and move the apk back onto your phone in system/app. If you are doing this manually, set permissions to rw- r-- r--.", right?
Since your clock doesn't need image editing. I was trying to MOVE the apk of the 2 clocks and move it to system/app BUT all
3 file managers I'm using won't allow me to move these two clock apks. When I hit "Move"/Cut and navigate to system/app, there's no
option to "paste".

I'm a new to xylon and so far I'm loving the customization. Please help me with my concern above and also where in xylon settings I can change the softkeys images? I already extracted the .png files but cannot find where I can actually replace the softkeys inside xylong settings.

Thank you all in advance!
24th December 2012, 12:00 PM |#30  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,465

More
wow thats an amazing collection of wallpapers, thanx a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to rrohanjs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rrohanjs Ad-Free
24th December 2012, 12:42 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lake Tapps

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosoani

Thank you!
I read the instructions on the main thread, from the link you provided. For the clock, I believe the only instruction I should follow is
"Close 7-Zip, and move the apk back onto your phone in system/app. If you are doing this manually, set permissions to rw- r-- r--.", right?
Since your clock doesn't need image editing. I was trying to MOVE the apk of the 2 clocks and move it to system/app BUT all
3 file managers I'm using won't allow me to move these two clock apks. When I hit "Move"/Cut and navigate to system/app, there's no
option to "paste".

I'm a new to xylon and so far I'm loving the customization. Please help me with my concern above and also where in xylon settings I can change the softkeys images? I already extracted the .png files but cannot find where I can actually replace the softkeys inside xylong settings.

Thank you all in advance!

Clocks - yes. You only need to overwrite, replace or rename the original deskclock.apk and put my clock in it's place, rename and change permissions as you stated. You do need a root file manager [i use root explorer] which ever you choose you may need to go in their settings and allow making changes to system files. Anyways, reboot.
Png files for soft keys are changed by going to settings/user interface/navigation bar, then under navigation bar buttons click on a soft key [quite directly] and it'll take you to gallery/ choose your replacement and crop to full circle or smaller for bigger button.
Hope it helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)