4.1.1 OTA System Dump

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How hard is it to create a sytem dump yourself? Sure, it's an inconvenience, but really, how hard is it? Flash your phone back to stock, take the OTA, and then use adb and create a tar of /system on the sdcard and you're done. If you really need it for something that bad, you can take an hour out of your day and get it yourself. I did back when the OTA first came out to the person with a test device.
    Hey guys! I decided to go ahead and get the system dump from the official 4.1.1 update, because it seemed no one else was going to do it. So if anyone needs it, here you go!

Edit:

Here! Stop bitc*ing. You guys really couldn't log in with your Google account? Plus, if you really felt so dirty and vulnerable using 4shared and cared to much about the XDA rules, you would've spammed this thread by now Good day to you sir!

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41r9pm8d860lzjb
    Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2v4vn0g25ozbh0n

(I had to break it up and RAR it because it was more than 200 MB, the MediaFire limit.)
    I'm on Toroplus and trying to port something, so your reply means nothing to me. The rest of the replies mean nothing, period, because it is the XDA policy. Don't like it? Don't post here.

Sent from my AOSP Android 4.1.1 Galaxy Nexus.

Congrats, want a cookie? You have toroplus, so you're still going to need a toro tester to make sure stuff works if you're doing something for toro, so have your tester make the system dump for you. Don't like my response, then stick to your toroplus forum.
    XDA rules. You can't link to somewhere you have to sign up for. That said, I cannot sign in. I need to download this to test something.

Sent from my AOSP Android 4.1.1 Galaxy Nexus.

seriously? like how hard is it to log in with your Google account which you have because you have an android phone. stop complaining and being lazy. sign in with your Google account!
    seriously? like how hard is it to log in with your Google account which you have because you have an android phone. stop complaining and being lazy. sign in with your Google account!

Because they temporarily have access to information many people don't feel like sharing.

But then again what the hell do I know. Im just the lazy person who refuses to sign into websites with personal information that can be sold to someone who sells it to some and so on. Damn us lazy people who care about privacy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium