Hi. I have chianeese phone HTM M3. It's android version is 4.2.2, so I mananged to deodex stock rom. But no one made normally funcionating recovery for it. (except the cwm automaticaly generated by MTK Droid Root & Tools). So I can't flash .zip files. Tried adb sideload over stock recovery, but even without downlouding zip I get "Installation aborted". Have replaced SystemUI.apk, and pasted QSM.apk to system/app. Then changes apply, but everything is messed up. I get % between numbers and buttons lost their positions. So it is necesarry to flash a zip, isn't it?
Not trying to sound rude but this the Verizon galaxy nexus development thread for a mod that is specific for the Verizon galaxy nexus. Please try to post in the proper place. Google "the name of whatever phone you have"followed by development and if there is anyone that can help you with your phone you should be able to find it that way. If you don't come up with any results then that means that no one has taken on the project of having that particular phone hacked.
Sorry for posting my question in wrong place, I did'nt notice where this thread was created. But my question is not about my phone (whatever it is), it's about this mod installation capabilities. Maybe i wrote too much information off topic last time. But question wuold be the same: is it necessary to flash this mod zip, or is it enough to copy apk's from setup to system/app?
QUICK SETTINGS MOD
This mod enhances the functionality of existing Quick Settings Tiles in Android 4.3 and 4.2 and adds new ones as well.
- Press to directly toggle Wifi and long press to access Wifi settings menu
- Press to directly toggle Mobile Data and long press to access Mobile Data settings menu
- Press to directly toggle BT and long press to access BT settings menu
- Persistent GPS Tile: Press to toggle GPS and long press to access Location settings menu
- Add a sh1t load of tiles (See screenshot)
- Add Brightness & Volume Seekbars (Swipe on the tile to switch seekbars)
- Hide Alarm tile
- 3 or 4 columns
- Auto flip to tiles panel when there are no notifications or when swiped from right 10% of screen
- Control Panel application to show/hide Tiles
- Reorder the tiles by enabling them in the order you want them to be placed (first enabled toggle will be placed first etc.)
This mod SHOULD work on all De-Odexed AOSP Android 4.3 and 4.2.2 ROMs.
Android 4.3 JSJ55J: http://d-h.st/PBb
Android 4.3 JWR66V: http://d-h.st/ZNb
Android 4.2.2: http://d-h.st/GQI
cargobr151's version for Odexed ROMs: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=735
GSM Version with H Icon: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=148
Moar De-odexed mods: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=768
Be sure to thank him
If you like the mod please consider donating to me. I work on this mod because I love coding and because I know it will be helpful to a lot of others but rigorous as my work sounds it actually doesn't pay a lot. Donations of any amount would really help me out. Thank you
Source Patch Package for 4.2: http://d-h.st/CT0
Source Patch Package for 4.3: http://d-h.st/PX5
LOCKSCREEN WIDGETS MOD (4.2 ONLY)
This mod allows any widget to be added to the lockscreen.
This mod SHOULD work on all De-Odexed AOSP Android 4.2 ROMs.
Tested ONLY on Fresh-Out-Of The-Compiler AOSP build.
Git Patch For Lockscreen Widgets Mod:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|