[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

Cheetohz

Apr 5, 2011
This ROM has been the only one I've found to support it, but my car stereo now notifies me of text messages. Any idea what changed in this release? Have not tested on jb aokp yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I Am Marino

Mar 13, 2011
Winston-Salem, NC
This ROM has been the only one I've found to support it, but my car stereo now notifies me of text messages. Any idea what changed in this release? Have not tested on jb aokp yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure of the AOKP JB supports it but if it was supported in M6, it will be added or has been added most likely in the JB builds if I had to guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!
    Wow you're an ahole

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!

Why haven't you learned by now that the aokp site is http://aokp.co? SHAPE THE F UP!
    For those of you using Nova Launcher, the latest update lets you put the app drawer in the nav bar now.

ROM Control>Navigation Bar>select a button>custom app>choose Nova Launcher>app drawer
    All I know about wiping is that ladies should always wipe front to back. I personally don't care how many times you wipe, so long as it gets the job done we're good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA