[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

bobbyinboone

Jan 19, 2010
Buffalo , NY
OK, sorry for the noob sounding question, but how do I get my voice commands back onto my nav search icon.... I am really missing them....:(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

colinjreed

Nov 11, 2009
Denver, CO
Maybe you've already thought of this. But the first thing I would try is reflashing the from without wiping.

I did try that, it just broke lots of apps. I know a full wipe will fix it, but I'd rather not do that again right now if I can help it. That would be the fourth time this week :)

ihyln

Dec 29, 2009
So I installed this rom and I think it is amazing right out of the box. I do have a problem but I don't think it's rom specific but I frequently lose my 3g/4g connection and more so if I use the wifi tethering. Should I begin experimenting with radios?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wooddale

Nov 5, 2010
New Lisbon
So I installed this rom and I think it is amazing right out of the box. I do have a problem but I don't think it's rom specific but I frequently lose my 3g/4g connection and more so if I use the wifi tethering. Should I begin experimenting with radios?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Every phone is different Im on 4.0.4. So for sure ck out the radios see which one works best for you

EvoNotion

Feb 26, 2011
Newville
www.abebrown.com
Is anyone else experiencing calls not coming through?

I had this issue on Gummy, a lot of people did actually, where the phone would never ring, but you'd get the voice mail text/email from Google Voice. But they also were getting this issue without Google voice as well.

I thought I'd ask here, as now that I switched back to this ROM, stock kernel, that I'm getting the same issue.

Thanks

fcisco13

Jul 10, 2010
houston
Is anyone else experiencing calls not coming through?

I had this issue on Gummy, a lot of people did actually, where the phone would never ring, but you'd get the voice mail text/email from Google Voice. But they also were getting this issue without Google voice as well.

I thought I'd ask here, as now that I switched back to this ROM, stock kernel, that I'm getting the same issue.

Thanks

Might want to chk this out...

http://tinyurl.com/bllewe9

GNEX

past_pluto

Aug 9, 2010
Made it 14.5 hours on stock battery. Played Pandora for 2.5 hours and had screen on for 3 hours. I plugged it in at 11% so I'm sure I had another hour or so left easily. How do you upload a non JPEG pic with the tapatalk app?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

AngelsPunishment

Sep 1, 2010
I have build 30 on my phone with franco kernel 130 and everything works great.

My friend just upgraded to the Galaxy Nexus, same as me. I rooted and everything for him and put build 33 on his phone with franco kernel 130 and his panorama makes the phone freeze and need a battery pull. Not sure if it's due to his being a newer build or what. Anyone have any ideas? I wiped everything and all. No idea what could be causing it.

fcisco13

Jul 10, 2010
houston
I have build 30 on my phone with franco kernel 130 and everything works great.

My friend just upgraded to the Galaxy Nexus, same as me. I rooted and everything for him and put build 33 on his phone with franco kernel 130 and his panorama makes the phone freeze and need a battery pull. Not sure if it's due to his being a newer build or what. Anyone have any ideas? I wiped everything and all. No idea what could be causing it.

Whoa! Where did u get b33??

GNEX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!
    Wow you're an ahole

why doesnt the OP update the god damn links. both download links go to 404's and have for a while. SHAPE THE F UP!

Why haven't you learned by now that the aokp site is http://aokp.co? SHAPE THE F UP!
    For those of you using Nova Launcher, the latest update lets you put the app drawer in the nav bar now.

ROM Control>Navigation Bar>select a button>custom app>choose Nova Launcher>app drawer
    All I know about wiping is that ladies should always wipe front to back. I personally don't care how many times you wipe, so long as it gets the job done we're good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA