[ROM][WIP][5.0]Android L System Dump Port

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Peeps, I've been tinkering with the system dump and would like to cooperate on bringing Android L to the Galaxy Nexus, hopefully before code release we could have at least an operational/booting port/build :p

It Currently
    --------------------
    Reboots Back to Recovery, Kernel Boots, Build.prop is valid enough, fits currently in the GNex's System Partition fine

It Does Not
    --------------------
    Do Anything Else, last_kmsg and dmsg attatched
    ROM Will State ShinyROM, i only used the binaries and installer zip from that

ROM is/Will be here! https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9Wl2sHjHmR1SmlneHF0RGxVVE0&usp=drive_web

Mods, if this is too early/not enough to be in development threads, please go ahead and move me
    hello can we flash this now?plus it says in build prop that its for maguro

I'm sorry, but did you even READ the post you quoted? it says "currently will reboot back to recovery"
    so it's not really USABLE, but it's a START towards logs and figuring out what needs to be changed IF it can get to the point of boot& run
    are they recognizing it is not a valid android l installation? can you send me what you have so far so I can take a look?

Any progress on this guys? :)
    ^its possible but you need a skilled kernel dev. What I'm thinking (but I'm no dev) would be to decompile the n5 (android L) kernel, compare it to the n5 (kk) kernel, and apply similar changes to the gnex source and compile the kernel.

Just my 2 cents.
    Yes, I do mean July (setting high goals), and thanks for the offer to help. When saying "libs," I an reffering to the files in /system/lib.
    Thanks for the support,
    Shwise