[ROM][ICS] Team Eos ICS 2.1.0 [Updated 2012/5/20]

Search This thread

teameos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2011
sE85.png

Motorola Xoom | Asus Transformer | Asus Transformer Prime | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Welcome to EOS.

With the AOSP release of Android 4.0 begins the next dawn of the Android operating system.

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms.

For the latest news on Team EOS releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Installation notes
  1. Download the correct rom for your device.
  2. Download the google applications package
  3. Place these two files on your sdcard, or somewhere where your chosen recovery image can access them
  4. If you're not flashing from an EOS nightly build, you will need to perform a factory rest within recovery (wiping /data and /cache)
  5. Install the rom by selecting the zip file through the menus.
  6. Install the google applications package IMMEDIATELY after.
  7. Reboot your device and have fun with ICS

Features
  • AOSP 4.0.4 based rom
  • Stock AOSP kernel
  • Cyanogenmod Trebuchet Launcher
  • Busybox
  • Enable / Disable EOS ics status bar settings
  • Enable / Disable Battery percentage text in the status bar
  • Enable / Disable battery icon in the status bar
  • Enable / Disable rotation on the lockscreen
  • User friendly overclocking settings that will detect if the tablet has restarted too often, and disables the overclocking
  • Enable / Disable the automatic brightness to decrease the brightness level
  • Enable / Disable the charging light
  • Define Rotation angles (Full, 90 Deg, 180 Deg, 270 Deg)
  • Face unlock
  • Last accessed time and date in Browser history
  • Wifi Direct
  • Show development settings in the browser by default
  • Ability to show and hide the clock in the status bar
  • Lockscreen actions
  • Statusbar clock can have its colour changed
  • Statusbar can have its colour changed

Screenshots

Downloads (also available in Goo Manager)

Google Applications (Required for all devices)

VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toro)

Source code

Rom:
http://git.teameos.org/
http://review.teameos.org/

Kernel:
Stock unmodified AOSP kernel from google.​

Old releases

N/A

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
That OP is really tough to read, i think that's the only reason i haven't flashed this.. I guess because i look at the OP and wonder how the coding for the Rom looks..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Thank you for contributing to the development of this project. I haven't seen you push any commits to our repo. So seems to me my Java is going to look a lot cleaner than yours. We are the number two development team on Goo by downloads, second only to AOKP. But I'm sorry the OP is not pretty enough for you.

dbutters

May 12, 2007
Dallas, TX
Thank you for contributing to the development of this project. I haven't seen you push any commits to our repo. So seems to me my Java is going to look a lot cleaner than yours. We are the number two development team on Goo by downloads, second only to AOKP. But I'm sorry the OP is not pretty enough for you.

Hey man, haters gonna hate. Don't let that guy bother you.

Sveke

Oct 16, 2010
Connecticut
LTE toggle on this bad boy? Nothing in OP mentioned any.

Absolute must for me and I'd love to give this a go.

Thanks

apollyon0810

Mar 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
I've been running this ROM for a couple days now. Top notch stability for me. I should also note I'm using imo's leankernel. Glad to see there is finally a forum for this ROM! What do I have to do to get some extended volume sliders?

Last edited:

apollyon0810

Mar 10, 2011
Columbus, OH
Actually, I thought it was tablet mode like paranoid ROM.......

Sent from the future.

Its pretty silly to think those screen shots are from a phone. The aspect ratio is a dead giveaway that its from a tablet. Team EOS makes their ROM multi-platform, and as far as: know this is their first release for a phone. I've been using a rom of theirs in one form or another since I got my Xoom. Really top notch stuff.

rayfin

Jan 19, 2011
www.derekross.me
BRD and gang: Great to have this ROM on the GNex. Great to have devs that write their own code from scratch and not borrow features from the community too. Originality FTW!

Maybe we'll have you guys back on the show again soon as well!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sE85.png

Motorola Xoom | Asus Transformer | Asus Transformer Prime | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Welcome to EOS.

With the AOSP release of Android 4.0 begins the next dawn of the Android operating system.

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms.

For the latest news on Team EOS releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter.

EOS is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Installation notes
    1. Download the correct rom for your device.
    2. Download the google applications package
    3. Place these two files on your sdcard, or somewhere where your chosen recovery image can access them
    4. If you're not flashing from an EOS nightly build, you will need to perform a factory rest within recovery (wiping /data and /cache)
    5. Install the rom by selecting the zip file through the menus.
    6. Install the google applications package IMMEDIATELY after.
    7. Reboot your device and have fun with ICS

Features
    • AOSP 4.0.4 based rom
    • Stock AOSP kernel
    • Cyanogenmod Trebuchet Launcher
    • Busybox
    • Enable / Disable EOS ics status bar settings
    • Enable / Disable Battery percentage text in the status bar
    • Enable / Disable battery icon in the status bar
    • Enable / Disable rotation on the lockscreen
    • User friendly overclocking settings that will detect if the tablet has restarted too often, and disables the overclocking
    • Enable / Disable the automatic brightness to decrease the brightness level
    • Enable / Disable the charging light
    • Define Rotation angles (Full, 90 Deg, 180 Deg, 270 Deg)
    • Face unlock
    • Last accessed time and date in Browser history
    • Wifi Direct
    • Show development settings in the browser by default
    • Ability to show and hide the clock in the status bar
    • Lockscreen actions
    • Statusbar clock can have its colour changed
    • Statusbar can have its colour changed

Screenshots

Downloads (also available in Goo Manager)

Google Applications (Required for all devices)

VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toro)

Source code

Rom:
    http://git.teameos.org/
    http://review.teameos.org/

Kernel:
    Stock unmodified AOSP kernel from google.​

Old releases

N/A
    That OP is really tough to read, i think that's the only reason i haven't flashed this.. I guess because i look at the OP and wonder how the coding for the Rom looks..

BRD and gang: Great to have this ROM on the GNex. Great to have devs that write their own code from scratch and not borrow features from the community too. Originality FTW!

Maybe we'll have you guys back on the show again soon as well!

Sup rayfin. I'm not entirely opposed to using others work. For example, we use the ColorPickerDialog class from CyanogenMod. It is a great tool. But its implementation is our own. We also use Trebuchet launcher on phones. And I'm considering cm dialer and mms.
    These apps are very well developed and leave little room for improvement. But any external merges maintain full attribution. But except for these elements its organic homegrown win.:cool:
    I love the fact that most of this work is original. It gives this ROM a bit of polish I feel other ROMs neglect. Can't wait to start seeing phone specific features. Love the stability and speed on my Xoom and Gnes. The android community would be a lot emptier without these developers.

Keep an eye out for updates on goomanager. I have some really kickass commits going up. And wait till you guys see my slider implementation. 100% original. Heck I didn't even think it was possible lol.
    Camera app force closes when trying to take a picture.

Ya I just caught that. Probably the same optimization code that broke Netflix. Yes, we do need a nightly thread as well. Ill take a look at why the stock quick setting icons are so huge. You can use any cm/aokp compatible theme. I'm doing alot of work getting toro where I feel it should be. Thanks for the input guys.