[ROM][4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 Nightly

Search This thread

balltongue

Aug 6, 2010
There definitely stepping it up, LG Optimus LTE & AT&T Nitro HD just got added to the CM9 nightly build list. I am definitely getting excited with all this work going on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Timebomb606

Sep 15, 2010
This is a really dumb question, but is this for 4.0.4? I tried a nightly from cm9 site and its not installing. Wanted to make sure before i tried your build.

Edit : I downloaded yours and its failing on signature verification. Any ideas?

Last edited:

thizzmaster

Feb 21, 2007
woah... never had that problem.. what rom were u coming from? a wipe is required unless coming from the official nightly's

cool nvm lol sorry for bein a noob, i figured it out, haven't flashed or rooted a phone in a while lol the good old days. just wiped the data and flashed it again, then put the phone to reboot, saw the boot anim for a while so i put the phone down and went to sleep, woke up to some ics goodness! awesome rom btw!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

there is probably no way to download the new nightly directly to the phone and flash it right?? unless i use the browser on the phone and dl it then flash it...is there an app for that(besides the browser)?

fcisco13

Jul 10, 2010
houston
cool nvm lol sorry for bein a noob, i figured it out, haven't flashed or rooted a phone in a while lol the good old days. just wiped the data and flashed it again, then put the phone to reboot, saw the boot anim for a while so i put the phone down and went to sleep, woke up to some ics goodness! awesome rom btw!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

there is probably no way to download the new nightly directly to the phone and flash it right?? unless i use the browser on the phone and dl it then flash it...is there an app for that(besides the browser)?

Rom manager??

GNEX

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
This is a really dumb question, but is this for 4.0.4? I tried a nightly from cm9 site and its not installing. Wanted to make sure before i tried your build.

Edit : I downloaded yours and its failing on signature verification. Any ideas?

its not dumb, there is no dumb questions, just dumb answers.. this rom is 4.0.3 as 4.0.4 has not came out on aosp yet, otherwise cyanogenmod would merge it asap.. it fails signature verification because of the little hack to add three apps that are missing (the ones needed for my verizon app to function at all) and i dont have it resign since recovery has signature verification off anyways.. it was lazy of me, ill get on that and have it sign the zip

EDIT: i take bak that 4.0.4 isnt in aosp, it like.. just hit today x.x

its ok, i probably should put up instructions or something on the main post.. ya, the browser and thats pretty much it, unless u use torrent, then its download torrent file, then the torrent downloader.... thats good enough right?? x.x

im not on rom manager, i didnt want to do that since i kinda started making this rom a bit late, and now its will be soon that cyanogenmod build servers will be up and running and building a rom everyday.. im not really sure what i will do after that, but when i start making a rom that is a bit different, ill do that for sure

EDIT: changed my mind x.x

Last edited:

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
currently the link is down because of a very slight change in the rom and i have to reupload.. on the bright side i decided to put my rom on rom manager after all...

EDIT: upload complete and now im on rom manager! *dances*

Last edited:

short/y

Mar 9, 2006
Silly-con Valley
currently the link is down because of a very slight change in the rom and i have to reupload.. on the bright side i decided to put my rom on rom manager after all...

Glad you finally took that step - congratulations! Your ROM is one that's been missing -- a straight build with *committed* changes. And, honestly, I hope you continue even after the CM builds get back to a regular nightly occurrence -- if nothing else, it'll allow some of us to pick up a new build earlier than the nightly or after a particularly interesting commit.

phydo

Apr 11, 2010
Lebanon, NJ

Is 4.0.4 merged in now? I see on cm gerrit that there's a "change build version to 4.0.4 commit"

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Is 4.0.4 merged in now? I see on cm gerrit that there's a "change build version to 4.0.4 commit"

i know everyone is excited about 4.0.4 and i will confirm that it dropped this morning into cyanogenmod and todays build will be 4.0.4.. per usual i will build at the same time to make sure no late merges. remember, im just as excited as u guys are since i run this rom as well.. have a good day and come bak later around 5 CDT for ur treat ;)

swordrune10

Mar 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.swordrune10.net
Awesome I can't wait and thanks a lot for the nightly's

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

=]

im building right now (got too excited to wait x.x) while my average build time is two hours (i believe majority of the reason is i dont have a solid state drive) and i will be uploading immediately after, but i wont release until i make sure the build boots and works ok.. 4.0.4 is a major update and many things can go wrong..

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
=]

im building right now (got too excited to wait x.x) while my average build time is two hours (i believe majority of the reason is i dont have a solid state drive) and i will be uploading immediately after, but i wont release until i make sure the build boots and works ok.. 4.0.4 is a major update and many things can go wrong..

What's your specs?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This build of CM10 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM10. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

android.png

as per usual:
    Code:
    I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,
    or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.

This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
    None

Instructions:
    Download rom
    Go to recovery
    Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
    Flash rom
    Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
    Boot into rom
    ???
    Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip

A special thanks goes to flip35 for acting as a canary for cm10 =]

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!! =^_^=
    CM Nightlies BBQLog

Changelog:
    6/10/12 - ∞
    my team mate, housry23, is taking over building and doing changelogs for this rom, to not muddy up the forums he is posting on this thread

ill still be around, as this is now a team effort.. go Team Keyblade!

Full Changelog before housry23's
    this will probably be the end of the line.. we had a good run during cm9 and not really during the beginning of cm10.. I will definitely continue my work on my kitchen and maybe churn out a few raosp for certain devices... I would like to thank everyone who helped or even used the ROM..

so long, and thanks for all the fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Changelog:
    4/19/12
    Bluetooth: Add MAP Profile features
    Remove the deprecated heapsize preference
    Bluetooth MAP profile should get ur phone to sync right with ford sync
    *as of time of posting, no official nightly for today*