FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

are all clear cases finger print magnets

367 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By magichoward, Senior Member on 11th September 2019, 01:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have the note 10 plus. The included tpu case has a great grip and kinda sticks to your hand.... But the fingerprints are instant and terrible. What other type of case give this great grip?

11th September 2019, 02:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I used the Otterbox Symmetry Clear...got tired of the finger prints and moved to the OEM S View case
The Following User Says Thank You to redderflag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redderflag Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 03:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 269

Donate to Me
More
All cases are fingerprint magnets, it's just a question on what you see. The clearer the case the more you will see.

anti-fingerprint coatings either don't work or don't last.

As long as you have oils on your fingers you will see fingerprints
The Following User Says Thank You to gottahavit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gottahavit Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 08:16 PM |#4  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 107

More
The Spigen hard back clear case is not a finger print magnet. I use it often when going to the gym.
11th September 2019, 10:54 PM |#5  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redderflag

I used the Otterbox Symmetry Clear...got tired of the finger prints and moved to the OEM S View case

How do you like the S-case? I should get mine delivered within a week or so. Had $50 bonus to spend and the S-case price matched that perfectly.
12th September 2019, 04:17 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsquared

How do you like the S-case? I should get mine delivered within a week or so. Had $50 bonus to spend and the S-case price matched that perfectly.

Love it so far.. Tried the black first but like my current silver one.
Looks very elegant.

Cons: I have a wireless car charger holder and it doesn't consistently charge the phone if I flip the cover. The front cover is not flat, with a rounded clear portion. If I close the cover and try to charge it, the front cover flaps open turning on the screen. A workaround for me was to put phone in landscape position in the car charger with the front open downward.

Wish there were more customization options for the clear portion.

It of course does not offer full protection with the front cover not locked down.
The Following User Says Thank You to redderflag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redderflag Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 05:34 PM |#7  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redderflag

Love it so far..

It of course does not offer full protection with the front cover not locked down.

I peeled off the screen protector some time ago and I hope this double-sided cover will protect the phone when sliding it in and out of the pocket.
12th September 2019, 06:17 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsquared

I peeled off the screen protector some time ago and I hope this double-sided cover will protect the phone when sliding it in and out of the pocket.

Me too! Didn't like the roughness on the sides as I use gestures a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)