FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Note 10 + Gamepad

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By Luffy71, Member on 6th October 2019, 10:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
can you guys suggest me any good Gamepads that fits well with the Note 10+ ? i like to play call of Duty mobile and other FPS games.
7th October 2019, 12:08 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
flydigi wee 2t

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
7th October 2019, 11:22 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy71

can you guys suggest me any good Gamepads that fits well with the Note 10+ ? i like to play call of Duty mobile and other FPS games.

If you have an XBox One S or One X already, then the easiest and cheapest thing to do is to buy a phone clip for the XBox One controller for $10 from Amazon and just pair the controller with your phone. That's what I do and it works great. And its a controller I'm already familiar with. I believe you can do the same with the PS4 controllers, though I'm not sure.
8th October 2019, 02:03 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Ps4 controller doesn't work, it's a bug on Samsung's end. I was hoping to use a ps4 controller for Cod to but it something different about the bluetooth in the ps4 controller that Samsung phone aren't familiar with they need to patch it already, I can't find the specific thread saying why this weird bug happens but someone on here gave us an exact answer as to why. So basically if you wanna use a ps4 controller on Samsung you have to be rooted or just use different phone. Sucks bro
8th October 2019, 09:36 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
COD removed support for controllers. Same for iOS
8th October 2019, 04:00 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerboii

COD removed support for controllers. Same for iOS

Focusing on the wrong point of his post lol. But there is an app called Octopus that gets around lack of controller support anyway since you brought it up.

For the controller, I use this one with my Note 10+. Use it in the third profile (you'll see what I mean when you get it). It fits mine WITH a TPU case on it still. https://amzn.to/2kkhmvH

Everyone always recommends that Wee controller but this one works just as well and actually has some comfortable grips to it.
8th October 2019, 05:20 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjxsutton

Focusing on the wrong point of his post lol. But there is an app called Octopus that gets around lack of controller support anyway since you brought it up.



For the controller, I use this one with my Note 10+. Use it in the third profile (you'll see what I mean when you get it). It fits mine WITH a TPU case on it still. https://amzn.to/2kkhmvH



Everyone always recommends that Wee controller but this one works just as well and actually has some comfortable grips to it.

don't use octopus on pubg or anything.

get flydigi wee 2t

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
8th October 2019, 05:23 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Okay guys no one suggest anything else, you HAVE to get a wee and that's that. jemfalor is following the thread and will negate any other suggestions.
8th October 2019, 06:00 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjxsutton

Okay guys no one suggest anything else, you HAVE to get a wee and that's that. jemfalor is following the thread and will negate any other suggestions.

seems like you are quite fragile. octopus will get you ban on pubg.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
8th October 2019, 06:04 PM |#10  
Member
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Lol I'm not fragile it's just amusing that you are so adamant about the Wee. You already posted your controller suggestion, no need to brigade anyone else's. The point of my post was to link the controller, I just threw in the bit about Octopus existing in reply to the other person who didn't suggest a controller and just responded to say one specific game didn't support it. If you responded just to point out that Octopus is unauthorized, awesome. But then you tacked on the Wee yet again. We get it. Do you have stock in their company? Lol

I'm only coming back to this thread cause you keep quoting me and it notifies me. You're the one patrolling it.
The Following User Says Thank You to cjxsutton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cjxsutton Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 06:08 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjxsutton

Lol I'm not fragile it's just amusing that you are so adamant about the Wee. You already posted your controller suggestion, no need to brigade anyone else's. The point of my post was to link the controller, I just threw in the bit about Octopus existing in reply to the other person who didn't suggest a controller and just responded to say one specific game didn't support it. If you responded just to point out that Octopus is unauthorized, awesome. But then you tacked on the Wee yet again. We get it. Do you have stock in their company? Lol

I'm only coming back to this thread cause you keep quoting me and it notifies me. You're the one patrolling it.

if no other choice, use panda gamepad pro. not octopus. don't get offended over a trivial rejection. silly

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes