FORUMS

Note 10 Plus Screen Protectors

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By DickDokster, Member on 31st August 2019, 12:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Received this clear protector from gadgetshieldz today. Here is a quick review about the product, the back protector and the camera protector fit precisely and gives this invisible look for a price of 11$. It will protect your device from minor scratches and fingerprint smudges.
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/galaxy...protector.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190822_125247.jpg
Views:	1758
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	4813604   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190822_125458.jpg
Views:	1762
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	4813605   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190822_125604.jpg
Views:	1762
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	4813606  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DickDokster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DickDokster Ad-Free
2nd September 2019, 01:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Is the front case friendly and is it orange peel like in appearance like typical wet screen protectors?
3rd September 2019, 12:39 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Amsterdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mys3

Is the front case friendly and is it orange peel like in appearance like typical wet screen protectors?

I see that Gadgetshieldz has a separate case friendly option on their website. I got the normal one since I am not using any case. The appearance is much smoother than other brands. I tried skinomi some time back and and gadgetshieldz is comparatively very smooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to DickDokster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DickDokster Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 08:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
anyone try the glass protectors with the uv glue?
6th September 2019, 10:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drvtec99

anyone try the glass protectors with the uv glue?

If you are talking about the Whitestone Dome, then yes. It fits the phone perfectly and the fingerprint sensor also works perfectly. Follow the directions carefully and watch their youtube video before installing!
The Following User Says Thank You to tsells For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tsells Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 06:49 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsells

If you are talking about the Whitestone Dome, then yes. It fits the phone perfectly and the fingerprint sensor also works perfectly. Follow the directions carefully and watch their youtube video before installing!

I agree. I just put mine on and works and looks great. Definitely follow the instructions and watch the video
8th September 2019, 09:05 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm using PanzerGlass and it's fit perfect, case friendly, but I hate that "hole" for fingerprint sensor.. There isn't one on Dome glass, or?
8th September 2019, 10:21 PM |#8  
Flag Ingolstadt
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanislav.K

I'm using PanzerGlass and it's fit perfect, case friendly, but I hate that "hole" for fingerprint sensor.. There isn't one on Dome glass, or?

No there isn't a hole with the dome glass. I had the panzerglass as well with my S10+. The hole didn't bother me too much and was for me a nice guidance to the fp. But I can imagine that people dislike the hole.
17th September 2019, 09:51 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Amsterdam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanislav.K

Post pics if possible?
17th September 2019, 07:27 PM |#10  

More
Full adhesive tempered glass that works with the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor

For your viewing pleasure

The Following User Says Thank You to blinkblare For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blinkblare Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 02:17 PM |#11  

More
The Whitestone is pretty good but messesul the fingerprints . Found it cracks easily too but worth it for the security
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)