Note 10 Plus Screen Protectors

Search This thread
Still can't decide which screen protector i should get. My stock screen protector is starting to peel in a couple of places, and I'm afraid trash will get under the screen protector and scratch my display. I really need to order something soon!

Does everyone think the Homemo glass screen protector is the best option available?

heavymetalbr

Sep 30, 2016
somebody can show a good set case + screen protector?Im thinking to use whitestone but i dont know exactly which case works fine with it without broke the whitestone dome corners.

JPMoPho

Apr 22, 2012
how did you do this?

Used a file to grind down the corners of the top part ( the thin plastic clip that goes on the front) of the case. So it doesn't even interact with the glass.

Same done to my wife's Note 10 Plus

Now done the same to our Note 20 Ultras

Supcase + whitestone dome glass = Heaven for your phone

heavymetalbr

Sep 30, 2016
Used a file to grind down the corners of the top part ( the thin plastic clip that goes on the front) of the case. So it doesn't even interact with the glass.

Same done to my wife's Note 10 Plus

Now done the same to our Note 20 Ultras

Supcase + whitestone dome glass = Heaven for your phone

may you show some pics?thanks man

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Tried Whitestone Dome (idiots sent an open box special with the wrong screen protector) and the several adhesive backed ones. They were bloody f...ing nightmares. So...

Been using Gorilla IQ Sheild for the last 5 months.
It's held up well and cleans easily with a dry microfiber cloth.
Minor indents are seaf healing.
Complaints with having a rubbery feel for spen use are valid but not damaged by it either.
I don't use the fingerprint sensor so not sure about that. Touch sensitivity is good but I did increase it.

Wet apply is easy but you must watch the curve part pressing it down as needed for the first 30 minutes.
Takes 12 hours to fully dry... I lasted 10 hours.
My case has bumped up the corner occasionally when taking it in and out for maintenance. You can push it back down dry or if troublesome use a little of the wetting agent to reapply that section.
As long dirt doesn't contaminate it, it will easily go back down.
DO NOT at anytime stretch this film; it will destroy or greatly diminish its adhesion.
I still have 3 more, first one went on fairly easy. Fitting was no issue.
https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Co...t=&hvlocphy=9059462&hvtargid=pla-822675980385

Top Liked Posts