Note 10+ Pre-installed Screen Protector

Search This thread

Ahmad Ryashi

Aug 18, 2014
Hi , I got new note 10 plus yesterday
I read all 12 pages and there are many opinions
But, I have one and small question:
My first priority at all from screen protector is protection from drops, not care about scratch too much
So is pre-installed can protect my phone?
Thank you to much and I am sorry for bad English.

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
I kept the original screen protector until it got really scratched, it lasted for about 3 months in good condition, now, as for shatter resistance, in reality no protector can guarantee it, it is always a matter of several factors, height, force, speed, surface, angle, and what part hits first, I have seen phones dropping from barely 30 cm and getting cracked, and some falling from 3 meters, and just barely scratched, so, cases and protectors help, but in the end, chance and luck are the biggest players, there are some seriously rugged cases around, but to be honest, they are really bulky and cumbersome, but that's only my opinion, go for what makes you feel right

Spo0f

Jan 23, 2012
So, which is the best alternative?
I was using Eiger 3D Glass so far - it has a sticker for the finger, which worked good enough for me. Problem is, as it sticks only around the edges, it started getting dust and particles beneath it.
I want to avoid the cure protectors - seems too intrusive. I guess I will have to live with plastic one - but which?

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

zanazaar

Aug 21, 2012
The stock film protector on my N10+ lasted about 2 months. Seems the best reviewed I could find online was the Zagg range. Ordered it and installed it with packaged tools. So far so good. A bit pricey but I do feel increased touch sensitivity and since I went with the privacy protector it really does block peepers 100%.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That is nonsense. I had tons of plastic ones before and not a single one even comes close to the preinstalled one on the Note 10+
    The preinstalled protector is the best plastic one I have ever seen. It covers the full screen, it oleophobic coated and feels exactly like glass. I had a whitestone ordered but after I took the note out of the box I immediately noticed how good the preinstalled one is. I let the whitedome sit in the drawer now.
    Also, after using it for almost 2 weeks now I doest not show a single scratch, so even while it is plastic it seems to hold up extremely well.

I also wonder where this can be bought, if they even sell it. Havent found anything on Samsungs homepage and searching for it shows no results. If they sell those for 5-10 a pop I would use them instead of the whitedome.
    Also, using them with a Samsung Silicone case and a led case - both fit perfectly to the very edge of the screen protector.
    what are you guys talking about !!! this pre-installed screen protector is the best quality i have ever seen and i am not talking OEM ones only i am talking best screen protector EVER!! and this is comes from someone always use CLEAR COAT on his devices

3 weeks with the phone and not a single scratch! amazing job with the fingerprints and u cant even notice its there

whomever pulled it off or using another, its your loss seriously, quality and money
    Is a screen protector really necessary? Ive had my note 8 for almost 2 years and never had a screen protector on, several drops and its perfectly fine lol

I stopped using any screen protector for many years now. All my phones have zero scratches. I don't baby my phones either. Another nice thing is that the touch sensitivity is at its best since there is no screen protector at all.

Not to be mean but I bet I could find scratches on both your guys phone screens without even trying
    The protector that came with it is better than any film I've tried previously. It has a glass like feel to it which I couldn't find in a film in the past. I have a whitestone ready to install but I actually like the stock screen protector.
    Does anybody knows if there is a way to buy this pre-installed screen separately?