FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

note 10+ Wireless Power Share

255 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By MKchrias, Senior Member on 25th August 2019, 07:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone got wireless power share to work with Samsung Protective case and galaxy buds?

25th August 2019, 09:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
I;ve charged phone to phone with a spigen case, I would guess it all comes down to how thick the case is an if it interferes with the signal. if it's a metal based case it could be blocking the induction. sanam as if it is too thick it may push the other device out of range of the induction signal.
25th August 2019, 10:10 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 837

More
Wireless share is the biggest gimmick ever, get a powerbank or something that is actually useful and doesn't have terrible efficiency
25th August 2019, 10:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I'm using a Ghostek Covert case and have successfully power shared my buds and gear s3. No issues.
25th August 2019, 11:00 PM |#5  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Will depends on the case thickness.
I used it with my unicorn and charged a note 8
26th August 2019, 02:36 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKchrias

Has anyone got wireless power share to work with Samsung Protective case and galaxy buds?

I cant?
26th August 2019, 03:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I was going to post this. I can't get mine to work either.
26th August 2019, 05:22 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 555

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggblake

I was going to post this. I can't get mine to work either.

Its rather frustrating as its a Samsung case. Its even more frustrating as I assumed the problem was me so I have spent hours trying to find out if my Note 10+ has a glitch. I am pleased the Note is okay but ponder why Samsung would engineer a case that voided one of the mobiles most valuable accessory capabilities? Samsung made a booboo!
Again, good to know its not my mobile.
27th August 2019, 06:56 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have Otterbox on my Note 10+. I can't get my Samsung Bugs and Samsung watch to Charge with the wireless charging.
28th August 2019, 01:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
So I tried Powershare for the first time yesterday on my Note10+ using my Galaxy watch. no matter what direction/angle I tried I couldnt get it to work. A few times the watch told me to reposition it, but it never did charge. I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor case. Obviously I'm not taking off my case every time I want to use this feature. Sort of disappointed.
28th August 2019, 06:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut

Wireless share is the biggest gimmick ever, get a powerbank or something that is actually useful and doesn't have terrible efficiency

Facts! I CANNOT stress the fact that this power share **** is ass. I've tried and can't get it to work with my otter box defender. I used my 150 credit to get the buds and battery bundle. I know that will benefit me more anyways.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)