FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

quad lock will stick to the back?

357 posts
Thanks Meter: 40

By RipplingHurst, Senior Member on 28th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone have experience with Quadlock glued to the back of the Samsung glass?

I fit one to my Spigen clear case, but I'm not sure about the case itself. And Quadlock to my knowledge never makes cases for the Galaxy Note series, you'd have to glue their stuff either to the phone or to a flat back case/cover.

This to use the phone on a Motorcycle, at times high speed...maybe
28th August 2019, 06:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I haven't used a quadlock but I do apply a magnet ring to do something similar to the back of all of my phones including glass back phones. If I'm not putting it on a case, which I barely ever do, I just glue it to the back after applying a dbrand skin to the back. When I sell my phones I take off the skin and have never had any marks.
The Following User Says Thank You to clrader For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clrader Ad-Free
28th August 2019, 09:03 PM |#3  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 1,595

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplingHurst

Has anyone have experience with Quadlock glued to the back of the Samsung glass?

I fit one to my Spigen clear case, but I'm not sure about the case itself. And Quadlock to my knowledge never makes cases for the Galaxy Note series, you'd have to glue their stuff either to the phone or to a flat back case/cover.

This to use the phone on a Motorcycle, at times high speed...maybe

Quadlock made cases for the Galaxy S10/+ an the Note 9. I know because I almost bought one, but I'd don't really like the case ans knew I'd be upgrading to a N10+. So I went with a Techmount Techgripper instead. About half the price and it's universal. My phone has never even budged from it, even at 110 miles per hour on the highway or scraping pegs on twisty country highways.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Orange 645 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Orange 645 Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 04:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
There is a quadlock case for Note 10+ but I hate seeing the back with the sudden bulge like a tumor or something. I also don't want the extra thickness the universal adaptor does when installed at the back of the case..... So I did what I gotta do..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191119_072110.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	4880991  
30th November 2019, 01:15 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I bought the quad lock case for my note 10+ for motorcycle... its a quality case
30th November 2019, 02:09 AM |#6  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 535

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblewolf

There is a quadlock case for Note 10+ but I hate seeing the back with the sudden bulge like a tumor or something. I also don't want the extra thickness the universal adaptor does when installed at the back of the case..... So I did what I gotta do..

I understand that you did what you needed to, but oh man!! You did it to a beautyful UAG PLASMA ICE case!!!! My favorite case!!😭
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)