FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Red S Pen

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By bigyak22, Junior Member on 24th August 2019, 04:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Am I the only one that wants a red S Pen with aura glow note? Wish I could order one from Samsung.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigyak22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigyak22 Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 12:17 PM |#2  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I'm right there with you. That would be awesome an awesome combination. The blue one is nice, don't get me wrong but, the shade of Red Samsung used is awesome. I wish the Note 10+ came in Red too. That would be pretty slick.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to romerovallin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romerovallin Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 02:22 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yeah I would like that too but the blue is good enough for now . There is a red plus overseas I am sure soon will be able to order a red one
25th August 2019, 04:56 AM |#4  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Should be some replacements popping up soon.
Might have to get it from outside the US tho
26th August 2019, 05:18 AM |#5  

More
Does Samsung sell the pen separately ??
26th August 2019, 10:37 PM |#6  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,029

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzone2

Does Samsung sell the pen separately ??

In the US? Yes. Blue, white, and black. Samsung posted listings prior to launch, so they were removed recently I guess. These colors can still be purchased from Bhphoto. Red was at Unpacked but we probably won't see the red pen domestically.
27th August 2019, 04:36 AM |#7  

More
I have the same idea. I want to import that red s-pen.
27th August 2019, 07:32 AM |#8  
Flag Westfield
Thanks Meter: 60

Donate to Me
More
I spent way too much time browsing different international samsung sites to try to find one that I could see replacement s-pens on to try to get a red one.

I confirmed from MKBHD's video on the Note 10 that the Note 10 and 10+ S-pens are the same size, so a regular note 10 s-pen in red will fit a 10+.

Now to find someone offering the red one...
29th August 2019, 02:04 AM |#9  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzebian

I spent way too much time browsing different international samsung sites to try to find one that I could see replacement s-pens on to try to get a red one.

I confirmed from MKBHD's video on the Note 10 that the Note 10 and 10+ S-pens are the same size, so a regular note 10 s-pen in red will fit a 10+.

Now to find someone offering the red one...

You have a check with samsung?
Normally you can ask support and they can give you the part number and you can order it.

Back in the note 3 days i had a limited edition back panel. Was a shinny blue color. Was only made over seas. But found the part number and had it ship from an overseas shop

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So a little digging.
The part numbers are

EJ-PN970B*EGUS
Where * is the color of the phone.
I.e. S for sliver and the blue pen sliver tip
B For black etc...

So the red or pink one should be R or P.
But searching for that part number doesnt show anything.
Quick chat with samsungs says its not available yet. So i would wait maybe a month or so for it to pop up as a replacement.

And the phone model number is SM-N970FZRD.

Hope get your replacement
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xile6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xile6 Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 11:16 PM |#10  
Flag Omaha
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I need a replacement s-pen in any color and can't seem to find one for sale online. I'd prefer the same blue color it came with but any color would do.
3rd October 2019, 08:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 853

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6666

I need a replacement s-pen in any color and can't seem to find one for sale online. I'd prefer the same blue color it came with but any color would do.

you do know it's on samsung's website right??

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

This seller has a red one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Ori...AAAOSwFRpdfCIp
The Following User Says Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)