FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Rugged Aluminum Case with clear back for Note 10+

190 posts
Thanks Meter: 30

By dallasmanic, Senior Member on 1st January 2020, 11:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I typically use the slim case for my phone but I was drawn to this case because it is able to redirect audio to the front of the phone and The "click-i-ness" of the buttons .

I like thin cases that show off my phone, I'm super careful with my phones and I rarely have a need for extra military grade protection.
With that in mind, this case is great!
It is for the times I go somewhere that I feel I need the protection, this will be my go to case. Ballgames, concerts, outdoor events, etc.
It looks good and feels good and provides a lot of confidence against drops and other unforeseen events.
Buttons are perfectly clicky and the cutouts are good too.

Installing the case can be difficult at first but once you figure it out it get easier each time.

The plastic back is great to see my phone, but I'm a little concerned that it will get all scratched up. Time will tell for that and I plan on finding out as I will use this case consistently for particular occasions.

Almost forgot to mention that the redirected bottom speaker feature is also pretty good. Very well implemented and it sounds good.

And you can find a video review here : https://t.co/QD0zVOdafE?amp=1

You can have it from Amazon for $24.98 dollars, I think it is a great price!
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZVGZQV6
2nd January 2020, 01:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Finally, I can see an excellent case with clear back. I bought a pink phone last year, and I haven't seen the color of it for a year because of the black case, lol. Nice review and pictures, thanks!
4th January 2020, 11:17 PM |#3  
Flag Allentown, PA
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
I just received my Schnail Saviour today and I must say this is the best-built case I've ever owned and I've had Otterbox and other high-end cases. The case actually routes the audio from the bottom speaker to the front and makes the sound quality better and way louder! The back is very thick and solid and will certainly protect from any major drops! The color is subtle and vibrant at the same time. It is primarily purple but changes to green and blue and yellow in different lighting conditions. Sure to be an eye-catcher! I can't say enough great things about the build quality of this case. This is sure to be my daily driver over the other 4 cases I own. The best part about this product and this company was the hand-written thank you note and their donation to the American Cancer Society! I donate to them with every Amazon Smile purchase so this is a win-win. I am always appreciative of a company that not only builds a quality product but also provides a portion of their profits to a good cause. Stop thinking about it and buy this case already!!!
9th January 2020, 10:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elogikal

I just received my Schnail Saviour today and I must say this is the best-built case I've ever owned and I've had Otterbox and other high-end cases. The case actually routes the audio from the bottom speaker to the front and makes the sound quality better and way louder! The back is very thick and solid and will certainly protect from any major drops! The color is subtle and vibrant at the same time. It is primarily purple but changes to green and blue and yellow in different lighting conditions. Sure to be an eye-catcher! I can't say enough great things about the build quality of this case. This is sure to be my daily driver over the other 4 cases I own. The best part about this product and this company was the hand-written thank you note and their donation to the American Cancer Society! I donate to them with every Amazon Smile purchase so this is a win-win. I am always appreciative of a company that not only builds a quality product but also provides a portion of their profits to a good cause. Stop thinking about it and buy this case already!!!

Did you make the review, and then returned the case?
So you walked away with money and the company lost the 26 dollars plus the return shipping and restock fee? and the case can't be sold any more? WOW

God bless ya, you need to be taken really good care of by god.
10th January 2020, 11:36 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLeakTX

Did you make the review, and then returned the case?
So you walked away with money and the company lost the 26 dollars plus the return shipping and restock fee? and the case can't be sold any more? WOW

God bless ya, you need to be taken really good care of by god.

Why would that person return the case? And why would you think your god would want to get involved?
12th January 2020, 02:35 PM |#6  
Triangle, VA
Thanks Meter: 171

More
I've been looking for a solid protective case for work that still showcases the phone. This case is easy to hold and feels sturdy enough to protect against bumps and drops it may endure while working

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
13th January 2020, 02:26 AM |#7  

More
This case is awesome. I've tried many cases and this is my new favorite. Great protection and clear back to see your phones color. Not too big or bulky.
13th January 2020, 02:34 AM |#8  
Flag Fort Recovery
Thanks Meter: 2,142

More
Get mine tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)