FORUMS

Scratch repair?

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By TheCoryGuy, Senior Member on 21st April 2020, 01:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have someone willing to sell me a Note 10 Plus (512 GB Model) for $600. It has one annoying little scratch that you can catch your fingernail in on the screen. I'm curious if there is a liquid-apply screen protector or a filler out there one of you all has used that can take care of the problem.

Thanks in advance!
22nd April 2020, 12:03 PM |#2  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have the exact same question
22nd April 2020, 06:25 PM |#3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Throw a whitestone dome glass or similiar SP on it. That'll "bandaid" it enough whereas it'll appear nothing's there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princeasi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift princeasi Ad-Free
23rd April 2020, 01:54 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2,383

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeasi

Throw a whitestone dome glass or similiar SP on it. That'll "bandaid" it enough whereas it'll appear nothing's there.

Agree with this....probably the cheapest solution available....from what i understand the liquid adhesive should fill the scratch and make it less visible.

Did you happen to check if perhaps the seller still had the stock screen protector still installed? I had a nasty scratch on mine..finally removed it and the glass beneath was pristine.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
23rd April 2020, 02:44 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeasi

Any recommended links/produts?
23rd April 2020, 03:37 PM |#6  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoryGuy

Any recommended links/produts?

amFilm Ultra Glass Screen Protector
amFilm Ultra Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 10 Plus 2019, (2 Pack) UV Gel Application, Tempered Glass, Compatible with UltraSonic FingerPrint Scanner for Galaxy Note 10 Plus(2019) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VKHMK9J..._TzAOEbXSQJ1TC

Dome Glass
Galaxy Note 10 Plus Screen Protector, [Dome Glass] Full 3D Curved Edge Tempered Glass Shield [Liquid Dispersion Tech] Easy Install Kit for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ - Replacement Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJKH1K8..._oEAOEbDYJRKPR

The Following User Says Thank You to princeasi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift princeasi Ad-Free
28th April 2020, 09:58 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Any good screen protector will hide moderate scratches.
The Following User Says Thank You to aj_vogtman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aj_vogtman Ad-Free
22nd June 2020, 08:12 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
qty
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
scratch, screen

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)