FORUMS

ccswe app manager not working anymore

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By ptko15, Senior Member on 5th June 2020, 09:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've been using ccswe app manager for a decent amount of time. And have loved it! Until recently. I updated to the newest Verizon software N975USQS3CTD6. And now I can't get Knox to activate with it. Has anyone else seen this? Here's a screen shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200604-215343_CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG).jpg
Views:	600
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	5034427  
The Following User Says Thank You to ptko15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptko15 Ad-Free
5th June 2020, 09:35 PM |#2  
Flag beirut lebanon
Thanks Meter: 1,315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptko15

I've been using ccswe app manager for a decent amount of time. And have loved it! Until recently. I updated to the newest Verizon software N975USQS3CTD6. And now I can't get Knox to activate with it. Has anyone else seen this? Here's a screen shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated

lol....just update my n10+ N975F to jun patch and stoped too , just sent mail to developer , i hope u report developer too and have fix soon .Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200605-223831_CCSWE%20App%20Manager%20(SAMSUNG).jpg
Views:	460
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	5034471

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
5th June 2020, 09:41 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitobahsoun

lol....just update my n10+ N975F to jun patch and stoped too , just sent mail to developer , i hope u report developer too and have fix soon .

I did send an email showing that screen shot and my software to the developer as well. I hope they are able to fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ptko15 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ptko15 Ad-Free
6th June 2020, 03:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I thought it was me, but looks like others are having the same issue. I also emailed the app owner as well. Waiting on some type of response.
The Following User Says Thank You to darksidesh007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darksidesh007 Ad-Free
6th June 2020, 08:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Hopefully the issue is resolved quickly. Meanwhile the app is still blocking all the apps that were disabled while CCSWE worked
6th June 2020, 10:14 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul6

Hopefully the issue is resolved quickly. Meanwhile the app is still blocking all the apps that were disabled while CCSWE worked

If you deactivate the Device Administration it will automatically re-enable the apps. I did this trying to troubleshoot the issue. I just cannot disable them until the issue is fixed. 6 one way, 1/2 a dozen another.
The Following User Says Thank You to darksidesh007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darksidesh007 Ad-Free
6th June 2020, 10:16 PM |#7  
Flag beirut lebanon
Thanks Meter: 1,315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidesh007

If you deactivate the Device Administration it will automatically re-enable the apps. I did this trying to troubleshoot the issue. I just cannot disable them until the issue is fixed. 6 one way, 1/2 a dozen another.

+1 that what happen

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
7th June 2020, 06:58 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksidesh007

I tried that, and then I tried deleting the data of the app and restarting the device. Eventually rebooted the device into recovery and wiped cache through recovery. That didn't work. And also tried uninstalling the app, and then reinstalling. Can't get anything back up and working again. Sad story to say the least.
7th June 2020, 11:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
This error means that the Knox license is expired.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nastrahl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nastrahl Ad-Free
7th June 2020, 06:14 PM |#10  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Same for me started a couple days ago, I emailed the dev but not heard back yet.
7th June 2020, 06:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Same problem here, also mailed to developer.
Started after June update on S10e
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)