ccswe app manager not working anymore

Search This thread

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
I've been using ccswe app manager for a decent amount of time. And have loved it! Until recently. I updated to the newest Verizon software N975USQS3CTD6. And now I can't get Knox to activate with it. Has anyone else seen this? Here's a screen shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated
lol....just update my n10+ N975F to jun patch and stoped too , just sent mail to developer , i hope u report developer too and have fix soon .View attachment 5034471

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

darksidesh007

Mar 7, 2012
Hopefully the issue is resolved quickly. Meanwhile the app is still blocking all the apps that were disabled while CCSWE worked

If you deactivate the Device Administration it will automatically re-enable the apps. I did this trying to troubleshoot the issue. I just cannot disable them until the issue is fixed. 6 one way, 1/2 a dozen another.

Reactions: ptko15
If you deactivate the Device Administration it will automatically re-enable the apps. I did this trying to troubleshoot the issue. I just cannot disable them until the issue is fixed. 6 one way, 1/2 a dozen another.

I tried that, and then I tried deleting the data of the app and restarting the device. Eventually rebooted the device into recovery and wiped cache through recovery. That didn't work. And also tried uninstalling the app, and then reinstalling. Can't get anything back up and working again. Sad story to say the least.

darksidesh007

Mar 7, 2012
Is it me or is CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG) no longer in the app store? I see the Pro Key and the Root version, but not the Samsung version.

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
Is it me or is CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG) no longer in the app store? I see the Pro Key and the Root version, but not the Samsung version.

You are right, ccswe base app is not listed, I am currently running android 10 CTD1, April patch, and ccswe is still working for me, I suppose the problem arises with the june patch, because of these types of issues, I have always blocked firmware updates, I unblock until I can verify that no issues are present

Joker BR

Jun 7, 2020
I've been using ccswe app manager for a decent amount of time. And have loved it! Until recently. I updated to the newest Verizon software N975USQS3CTD6. And now I can't get Knox to activate with it. Has anyone else seen this? Here's a screen shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello guys,
I found a way to solve part of the problem ... You need to reinstall the same version of CCSWE APP MANAGER via apk, that way, all applications and services modified by it return to their original state. However, the Samsung knox problem remains in the application and it is not yet possible to use it.
I hope this helps!

*i apologize for any mistake in word, I use the Google translator.

Last edited:

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
Hello guys,
I found a way to solve part of the problem ... You need to reinstall the same version of CCSWE APP MANAGER via apk, that way, all applications and services modified by it return to their original state. However, the Samsung knox problem remains in the application and it is not yet possible to use it.
I hope this helps!

*i apologize for any mistake in word, I use the Google translator.
not work reinstall app

Reactions: Joker BR

Joker BR

Jun 7, 2020
not work reinstall app

I reinstalled using an apk of the same version that I have, on the second attempt all applications were unlocked.
This occurs if it is not possible to disable it in the device administrator. I did this because my settings app was also disabled. Maybe it was a bug

Sent from my Samsung SM-J530G using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Yes, the same has happened to me. l used it on my Galaxy note 8 just fine and when I bought the note 10 plus and did the upgrade. Now I too am unable to use the ccsw pro as well.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Yes, the same has happened to me. l used it on my Galaxy note 8 just fine and when I bought the note 10 plus and did the upgrade. Now I too am unable to use the ccsw pro as well.

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
i will try back to may patch on my n10+ than will see if the app run .
if successful will flash jun patch and never touch the app till dev fix rolling out .

darksidesh007

Mar 7, 2012
i will try back to may patch on my n10+ than will see if the app run .
if successful will flash jun patch and never touch the app till dev fix rolling out .

I don't believe it will work. I am still on May's patch, and the issue exists. It is something on the app owners server/ side that is causing the issue for everyone. Trying to remember when I had a Knox key, I think it had to be renewed yearly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, this puzzles me even more, my ccswe app still works! I am glad it does, but then, what is happenning?

While it may not happen right away eventually it will throw up a knox activation screen. Mine just did.

I removed it from device admin apps, uninstalled the app (at this point everything i had disabled was re-enabled). Ended up buying a different app from the playstore for the meantime... until the developer feels better, gets things figured out and an update released (provided its possible).
    In reply to a support email request:
    "Unfortunately I am unable to respond to emails currently due to a medical emergency. If you are emailing me about CCSWE App Manager (SAMSUNG) please note that they have unfortunately terminated my account and license. I am actively seeking a resolution to this but have no time frame at this point. Apologies, Cory Charlton"
    Well, if that is the case, I wonder why my ccswe app is still functional, is it because I have not updated? Or what else would be involved?
    It is to do with a Knox key. Yours is still valid.
    This error means that the Knox license is expired.