FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How do you charge the N10+?

190 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By a2kay, Senior Member on 11th September 2019, 04:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

i'm interesseted how you charge your N10+, with 25W Quickcharge or 45W Quickcharge oder without Quickcharge?

11th September 2019, 05:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2kay

Hi,

i'm interesseted how you charge your N10+, with 25W Quickcharge or 45W Quickcharge oder without Quickcharge?

Mostly on a 10w wireless charger at night. I've got the 25 watt adapter plugged into the a/c outlet in my car. The 15w wireless charger from Samsung is in my office, but doesn't get much use so far. I rarely get below 50% charge during the day. I've got the 45w adapter on back order, not sure what use that will be, honestly.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcobourn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rcobourn Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 09:01 PM |#3  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 107

More
In the morning I use the 25w charger. In my car a wireless fast charger phone holder by KENU. In my office the dual wireless charging samsung pad (white). My nightstand at home has a samsung wireless charging stand as well but I don't charge my phone over night so I rarely use it unless I'm very low on power.
11th September 2019, 11:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,193

More
The dual wireless charger from Samsung, the first model that doesn't slide up/down. Charge my Gear S3 on one and the Note10+ on the other.
11th September 2019, 11:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoets

In the morning I use the 25w charger. In my car a wireless fast charger phone holder by KENU. In my office the dual wireless charging samsung pad (white). My nightstand at home has a samsung wireless charging stand as well but I don't charge my phone over night so I rarely use it unless I'm very low on power.

WTH are you doing with your phone that you don't charge it overnight???
12th September 2019, 12:08 AM |#6  
Flag Beverly Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcobourn

For every phone I have ever had I always had it plugged in over night, but this Note 10+ charges so quickly there is no need to put that additional strain on the battery when I can just plug it in for 30 min while I get ready for work in the morning and I'm at 100% when I leave. It's just bring practical w/ this amazing battery. I feel like I'm not tied to a wall charger anymore. I felt like I was always charging my S9+
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaPoets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DaPoets Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 01:16 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 340

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcobourn

I never charge mine overnight either. If it needs charging, I have a wireless fast charge pad at my desk in the office.
12th September 2019, 01:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is the 1st phone that I have had that I never had to charge it overnight. By the time I shut the phone off and I'm ready for bed it's still got about 15-35% left. I charge it for an hour after i get up in the morning before work. It's usually 50 minutes for a full charge. It's great.
12th September 2019, 02:35 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
First time in a couple years I'm not charging overnight. I've also yet to charge it fully to 100%. Been trying to keep it between 40-90% roughly. I'll charge in the morning with the 25W charger for 30 or so minutes or until I'm up to 90%. If I get around 40% I'll charge for 15 or so minutes before bed.
12th September 2019, 08:40 PM |#10  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 448

Donate to Me
More
I use normal wired charge, and coming from a note 8, I find this to be really fast, I don't see the need to charge overnight, I think that fast charging should be used only when needed, not as the std way for everyday charging
12th September 2019, 09:09 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm using original charge adapter, which you find in the box with the phone. Fast charging turned off.. Sometimes original Samsung wireless charger (dual stand).

My question.. Guys, what do you think about wireless charging? Bad, good, doesn't matter?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)