FORUMS

Good Lock on country restrictions?

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By ecoyotzi, Junior Member on 14th February 2020, 01:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi.

Is there any way to pass over the country restrictions to install and use Good Lock? I got the N975F and cannot install it from the Samsung App Store because of that.

Thanks!
14th February 2020, 05:08 AM |#2  
Flag COATZACOALCOS
Thanks Meter: 580

Donate to Me
More
This has been discussed at lenght, you can download "nice lock" and "nice lock downloader companion"
Search for it here in XDA
14th February 2020, 08:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Nicelock has problem with Quickstar modules where disabling battery icon works but upon reboot, it will appear again. Have to manually go into nicelook -> Quickstar to disable again. Annoying. That's why I went back to goodlock using vpn tricks.
14th February 2020, 11:03 AM |#4  
Flag Mexicali
Thanks Meter: 917

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandro3d

Nicelock has problem with Quickstar modules where disabling battery icon works but upon reboot, it will appear again. Have to manually go into nicelook -> Quickstar to disable again. Annoying. That's why I went back to goodlock using vpn tricks.

Fine Lock PRO is a waaaay better Good Lock alternative. It links you to APK Mirror, notifies about updates and even gives some really good advice, advice I'm copy-pasting here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fine Lock

To activate/deactivate NotiStar, and keep QuickStar changes after reboot, you need Good Lock installed. You can grab it from here. After installing it, you can hide Good Lock icon from the launcher. I don't know what happens behind the scene but it needs to be that way. Otherwise, it won't work.

Have fun! https://finelock.app/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cachanilla86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cachanilla86 Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 08:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachanilla86

Fine Lock PRO is a waaaay better Good Lock alternative. It links you to APK Mirror, notifies about updates and even gives some really good advice, advice I'm copy-pasting here:

Have fun! https://finelock.app/

Um..tried Fine Lock Free version from google play. Same problem with nicelock w manual hide for battery icon issue. Not gonna shell out pretty penny for the pro version since the free version doesnt work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)