FORUMS

Please i need your help. Note10+ sprint

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Malophx, Junior Member on 26th March 2020, 04:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
SO i was trying to update my firmware from samMobile on my note10+ from sprint to go from android 9 to android 10. i dowload the firmware from them and dowload Odin 3.4.14 FOLLOW ALL THEIR DIRECTIONS and i hit start then it said pass on Odin but now my phone wont start is not turnin on its stuck on downloading screen can you help me fixing this or can you sell me the correct firmware for my note10+ sm--SM-N975U VERSION 1 or guide me on where can i get the correct firmware to go back to original android 9 if its not posoble to get android 10?:confused
26th March 2020, 06:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2,926

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malophx

SO i was trying to update my firmware from samMobile on my note10+ from sprint to go from android 9 to android 10. i dowload the firmware from them and dowload Odin 3.4.14 FOLLOW ALL THEIR DIRECTIONS and i hit start then it said pass on Odin but now my phone wont start is not turnin on its stuck on downloading screen can you help me fixing this or can you sell me the correct firmware for my note10+ sm--SM-N975U VERSION 1 or guide me on where can i get the correct firmware to go back to original android 9 if its not posoble to get android 10?:confused

Did you try a factory reset
The Following User Says Thank You to pcriz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pcriz Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 10:06 AM |#3  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Have you definitely tried the correct button combination to exit download mode?

Volume down + Power for about 10 secs yo reboot.

If this doesn't work, you can enter recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up + power button.

From there you can try factory reset.

If still nothing then you nees to download the last image that worked and flash that with odin

I think your best bet is this:
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...S2ASJ8/299097/
The Following User Says Thank You to tyrell22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tyrell22 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 01:54 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcriz

Did you try a factory reset

i didnt think of doing that ill try it now
26th March 2020, 01:59 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrell22

Have you definitely tried the correct button combination to exit download mode?

Volume down + Power for about 10 secs yo reboot.

If this doesn't work, you can enter recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up + power button.

From there you can try factory reset.

If still nothing then you nees to download the last image that worked and flash that with odin

I think your best bet is this:
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...S2ASJ8/299097/

thank you i did factory reset and work im back in business and it was updated to android 10 with march security
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)